💲 Wanted, shopping list (used or new)

I did :cry: I just read vertigo trucks when searching, I actually found out about them on a completely different site. Just kept reading the vertigo part, might have been in parts shock that I found a nice set hahaha, and just over looked size :sweat_smile:

Yeah same happened to me. I went to his house all happy but in the end I grabbed my mounts on unikboards

The knes you bought were these ones I believe

1 Like

And the pics felt awkward to me… like how was there that much space in between motors XD
CompaCompared to what it’s like normally on mine

1 Like

I had a set of mounts for the solid trampa trucks and a truck for them, so I swapped hangers and put it on in the “street” configuration (backwards) and it looks like it’ll work for now hahaha

Yeah I didn’t see them on a board lol, I found them on a parts building site and read up on them, then saw him on builders forum. I was also going off of a trampa eMTB with etoxx helical gears for reference hahaha

1 Like

When I saw the third spacer I was thrown off, like he gave an extra? Then I sat it all out and was like welp this is to big hahaha

1 Like

Hope your build gives you tons of fun :slight_smile: you’ve probably already seen my thread explaining how I’m a bit stuck for a while :frowning: if those esc go for sale I’m first in line :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have some old Kaly mounts that fit , but only in street mode. Which rides higher, but same turning radius I think

Do you have pics of the kaly mounts?

Anyone looking for 36t x 15mm metal abec pulleys?

Like new. Only mounted , never ran.

Trade maybe for a thing?

SOLD

2 Likes

They have 2 more screws on each side, I just have to find them.

Nice!! Now I know what mounts I have!! Thanks for the pics haha I just installed these on mine as well,

1 Like

How much do you want for the pair? And how wide is the metal? Can you fit two 6374 on the mini spring with them?

Where are you located? But they wont fit 2 6374, at least not the sk3 6374.

1 Like

I’m in Baltimore Maryland. USA.

I have the sk3 on single right now and it goes over the centerline w a trampa mount

I sent you a dm. I dont think any mounts will fit 2 sk3 on the mini hanger

1 Like

I’m looking for some MBS F4 or F5 Bindings in black, used is fine but in very good condition please. I would prefer F4’s but I’ll take what I can get, I’m not excited about paying almost 100 bucks shipped.

I need a dual vesc, not tryna break the bank

Anyone got 36 30q or really any kind of cells laying around that wont see use? P26a cell are not doing it for me, wont stayed balanced for shit.

I will order from RU Nkon eventually but checking here first.

Looking for a shockwave for my ruroc. The one I have currently smells a little too much like smoke lol…

1 Like