💲 Wanted, shopping list (used or new)

I’m looking for a fsesc 4.12 if anyone has one laying around

Need internals of 40mm deep x 100mm wide x 240mm long or 40x160x175 for the Battleaxe with slight flex

55x75x165 for the Orbiter

A 10S2P double stack can fit in one of those Meepo enclosures

Have only 9mm. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Suggestions for obtaining one? I guess the Meepo site?

Looking for a 50.4 (12s) charger with a minimum of 5A (5-7A i think are best)

in the EU…

I had one but sent it to @Skunk

Not sure

And I offered that enclosure to @ZachTetra months ago lol

5 Likes

I have 3 more of those vesc enclosures :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve got a red set in the UK if you need?

Anyone have a 12S Bluetooth BMS? I can’t get one, not sure if it’s CV related or what but every seller is either away or not responding when I ask about about shipping.

Looking for a single trampa truck in the US, also if someone has a kaly enclosure :sweat_smile: that for some reason isn’t being used, would take it!!

2 Likes

Does anyone have a LY925 deck they don’t need? Or can someone verify if the BB enclosure for it fits any other deck? Not sure if I will get a different deck but options doesn’t hurt

I have first gen kaly motor mounts for my Trampa mini spring trucks. I HATE THEM!!! Anybody got a spare set of any other type of motor mount for the mini spring?

1 Like

Anyone got a SR tkp motor mount theyd like to sell? Looking for a single, no press fit.

Kevin sells em for cheap

1 Like

yeah but way too bulky for my needs

1 Like

fast eddy 6900 bearings

Anybody would like to get rid of a Roarockit 20”X70” kit you know you are not going to use but bought anyways thinking you would? If possible on the cheap. :pleading_face::grin:

2 Likes

Anyone have some 10" Sidewinders and some 77a Cags?

Also Sidewinder middle stages… people here are like ‘oh dkp sucks I’m gonna die, I only ride then tkp’ so someone must have a small pile of them rusting in a corner