💲 Wanted, shopping list (used or new)

Does anyone in the US have a lightly used 200mm black SR RKP hanger? Just need a single hanger, no baseplate or bushings needed.

I would buy one directly from SR, but it appears that they are on shut down for the time being.

I have some standard sidewinders if those are 10 inches. They have motor mounts attached as well.

1 Like

I think I have one of these somewhere

1 Like

Oh sweet, I’m tryna have QKPs :grin:

1 Like

I need a set of the new 90mm Boas. Shipping is fucking ridiculous, $25 for wheels. Anyone in the states have some they wanna sell or trade for?

1 Like

Anyone in EU have a pair of TB 63mm V6 short mounts?
Used or new doesn’t matter.

Anyone know where to buy a Maytech 6396 in the EU? 190KV

Looking for set of Matrix 2 trucks with/out wheels
https://www.mbs.com/parts/12201-mbs-matrix-ii-truck-system-black-1

I need a set of SR TKPs for a friend, if you got a set let me know. Newborn Used, just decent shape and no issues.

Want to find a vendor or someone who will sell me 1 micro geardrive for my mono drive build.
The only one a vendor here who supplies a micro gearbox for thane that I am aware of is 3d servisas, but he denies the sale of a single drive for a mono build because he only sells pairs apparently : (

2 Likes

Looking for (2) new 6355 motor
Kv can range from 170-190
For a new build I’m planning

2 Likes

looking for 2 cheaper 6355-6374 SENSORED motors in the uk

maybe like £50-70 per motor i am happy with used

1 Like

This guy has a pair:

4 Likes

number 1 you can close that thread please

basically managed to break the sensors on those while opening the enclosure

the sensors dectect in foc wizard but when i ride it is not smooth on startup i guess it is sensors but not sure

1 Like

WTB a set of Kahua trucks. Just the hangers, or full truck with baseplates and bushing. Whatever you got. Used is totally fine, just not broken.

1 Like

Did you ever get a set of Barrels?
I’m in the same boat.

Since shipping Cost doesn’t really change much with several sets I’m thinking of ordering a handful of sets and reselling them at cost.

1 Like

I did not, I’d be happy to split it with you.

1 Like

Right on. I think I’m gonna make a post and see if anyone else wants a set.
Won’t be a group buy just a small scale resell

1 Like

Sounds great, I appreciate you thinking of me.

1 Like

I’m looking for Matrix 2s, new or used, metal or plastic, in the EU, thanks.

1 Like