Wanted items cheap or free

Yeah that will work fine!

The haggy one?

Yup, it looks like it will work. It’s going on a TB6355 so it has double flats and a key

1 Like

Cool. I think I still have your address in my pm’s.
I send it to you this weekend

1 Like

You are awesome! Pm me whatever I owe you

I have a tool that cuts 3mm keyways in unkeyed pulleys.

3 Likes

What is it?

I think it’s called a keyway broach. I had to buy it a few years back when dealing with that eskatingDOTeu place. Never do business with them or that Alberto guy.

If you’re in EU go to http://nexusboards.co.uk/ or literally anywhere else.

Anyway, it’s really handy and it’s not really worth shipping charges to modify a single pair of pulleys. But if someone had a bunch of pulleys that needed keyways, it might be feasible. @longhairedboy @Anubis

3 Likes

Also, you’re kind of in the wrong thread for that lol.

3 Likes

That’s cool. Didn’t know that was a thing.
Just watched a YouTube video.

Post a link! I need one of these things.

(choose 8mm or your motor shaft size)

Also you need an arbor press to use it, and a machine shop helps in general

1 Like

I’m looking for, 2 x fsesc 6.6’s singles, and 2 x older style non-idiler Boardnamics mounts, raw or anodized if anybody has PM me.

1 Like

Looking for 65-75 cheap 18650s.
Preferably some m26 cells that somebody has found themselves with an abundance of after purchasing from https://www.batteryclearinghouse.com/ and are looking to drop some in a box and send them my way for like $60-75.

1 Like

Looking for a used Turnigy SK8 6364-190KV Sensored Brushless Motor. I have one and I want it make a dual drive. If you have a used one and want to sell it pls let me now.

my ability to solder male pins is virtually non exsistent therefore if someone in uk/eu has a jst ph 2.0 hall sensor extender that would be amazing i need like an extra 3 cm on the cable

Bump for a VX1 receiver!

Need 3/4inch adhesive heat shrink tubing

Hi people
I want to upgrade my single drive to dual, I am looking for the following items:

• Caliber truck clamps (not with only 1 setscrew) (or reliable caliber mounts)
  • Flipsky 6354 190KV motor in good condition
  • Plug and play bluetooth module for Fsesc 4.12
  • 15T 8mm motorpulley (for flipsky 6354)
  • Battery capacity indicator/tester lcd

If you sell any of those items, please pm me

Thank you guys! :v:

Beware that hm-10 based modules are not supported in official versions and are also generally crap. Nrf 51822 is the way to go

2 Likes