Wanted items cheap or free

I have the bluetooth module and steel pulleys

1 Like

Looking for a pair of Caliber II 44 degree baseplates in the EU

Looking for 2x BKB motor mounts if anyone has a spare

I am looking for a Metasurf front truck. If you have one and want to sell it pls let me know. Pictured below.

1 Like

I have these too lol. Only thing is, the mounts have been filed for TB trucks. They no longer clamp on calibers. Still want them?

1 Like

lmao no wayyy. I am currently using TB218s so that could work but I am planning to switch to Caliber IIs since Iā€™m only using 6355s and using only 30a per side on this build.

Maybe I can cut up some soda cans and make it work? If you think thatā€™d be possible Iā€™ll take em!

1 Like

Never tried it but Iā€™ve seen other people do it with success. $15 ok?

sure that works! Iā€™ll take em

Shibby! PM coming

Looking for a 50/63mm motor mount, enertion style or dickyho. Something with higher ground clearance and low profile

Hey folks, Iā€™m after a 6-8a mini blade fuse rated for 50-58v ideally.

I can only find them in packs of 10. Granted theyā€™re cheap, but feels silly to buy that many.

Anyone have 1 or 2 knocking about?

1 Like

Buy a variety pack, they blow easy so its good to have around

2 Likes

E-Board shuts off when I try to ride it (though the hub motor works just fine under no load i.e. upside down). Replaced batteries with no luck so now iā€™m looking at switching the Ling Yi ā€˜Chinaā€™ ESC. Scoured internet for days and the soonest shipping was ~1.5 months minimum (avoiding outrageous shipping cost).
If you have an extra Ling Yi Single Drive lying around, I am located in Texas. Happy to cover shipping and handling costs (more if needed).

3 Likes

Hey Josh-

I bumped your account so you can post and message freely.

Welcome!

2 Likes

Under normal circumstances they should not blow at all. But if they do, you can feel happy that you now have a $0.68 broken part instead of a cooked battery or burnt house.

3 Likes

Yeah I may have plugged connectors in backwards on 4 separate occasionsā€¦after the first melted an XT30 I got a pack of fuses :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

what voltage is your battery?

Anybody got some 10mm axle channel trucks that are looking for a new home? Only looking for that 9.518962476812" shit if it comes with bearings too.

I guess Iā€™d take some of those ATB trucks, too.

Worst case, Iā€™d take some maytech clones that someone regrets buying.

1 Like

looking for a 2x motor pulleys if anyone has any theyā€™re tryna get rid of:

thanks!

1 Like

Also looking to buy 15 or 16T motor pulleys for 8mm bore. Using 15mm belts. Located in Canada :slight_smile: