Wanted items cheap or free

Does anybody have a spare barrel bushing washer? Can’t find any reasonable price online without 7€ shipping.

Have to check if the local skateshop has any.

They do.

Don’t underestimate the shittiness of niche shops in Germany. They have just 1 set of bushings on the website.

3 Likes

Hi does anyone have a cheap single vesc any sort somewhere between 0 and £20

Thanks

1 Like

Updated.

Still looking for the vertigo truck (Just one)

a̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶a̶̶r̶̶r̶̶e̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶u̶̶s̶̶h̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶s̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶
(Just got a flat washer from the hardware store for 8.5 cents)

4.12vesc heatsink/enclosure

EU

2 Likes

hi guys , i need a flipsky vx1 remote and receiver , in EU , pls who have , pm , i need one

still looking for an SK3 motor…

and random battery building supplies cheap in So Ca… fishpaper, shrink wrap, nickel ya know…

I have 2 149kvs, one works fine other has a broken magnet. In the UK

2 Likes

UK based

2 Likes

UK:
10AWG High Strand Count Silicone Cable.
60cm of Red and 60cm of Black.

2 male and 2 female XT90 connectors.

I could get from ebay, but seems silly when someone has probably ordered too much/many and that’ll end up going to waste…

Edit: I forgot to say please!

4 Likes

think i might have some at home

will check later

1 Like

Anyone has a 8mm bore 15t pulley?

1 Like

I’ve got a shit load of xt90’s I can send you a couple pairs of you haven’t found any yet?

1 Like

Thanks mate, I’ll wait and see what @Halbj613 has first, so postage can be combined for cable and connectors. But if it’s only cable, then I’ll take you up on your offer. Cheers

2 Likes

Anyone has a SINGLE VESC in eu or uk?

Give me till 10 tonight as I am quite busy now I definitely have the connector not sure about the cable colour Andy think it might be 12awg

No drama mate, I can be patient. Let me know when you know, and I’ll order the cable if needs be. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How many?

1 Like

need 1 Trampa or kaly truck, lol not sure if the right thread for that. i am located in us, i can also trade MBS matrix 2 trucks for stuff

2 Likes

Looking for a pair of 285 belts if anyone has em. Ive got quite a collection that I’d trade for as well

1 Like