Wanted items cheap or free

Yeah, thats what Im worried about.

Ordering from someone and not getting it for a while because of the coronal virus.

Is there any chance someone has a spare motor bearing for a 6374 motor? One of mine broke TB is offering me a discount on a new motor because the design was updated and there are no old spares.

sameā€¦mine sounds grindy

Does anyone in the EU have any of those little panel mount charging port covers? For a 2.1mm X 5.5mm jack?

Can you post a pic or something? itā€™s not the rubber thing that slots in the port to stop water from comming in is it?

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly it, the little dust covers.

1 Like

then i got em! going pm

2 Likes

I am looking for Rough Stuff 110mm longboard wheels, it doesnā€™t need to come with pulleys, but I might want them :man_shrugging:. Also if you have a little bigger that would be cool, looking for ~$30

https://www.amazon.com/Black-SR-Rough-Stuff-Wheels/dp/B07KMBSGZ7

There on amazon . are you looking for a cheap used pair .?

Yes^, ~$30

1 Like

Thereā€™s a thread for items wabted cheap. No need for a whole new post tgats why I asked @mmaner @BillGordon will you merge this thread please

4 Likes

Good catch, moved.

3 Likes

I have a Wowgo 2s deck you can have if you cover the shipping

2 Likes

anyone have any SK3 motors that they would let go on the cheap?

any thing SK3ā€¦ completes? running? not running? disassembled? crap?

for scienceā€¦

price Iā€™m willing to pay depends on condition, but Iā€™ll pay shipping on almost any SK3 stators and motor cansā€¦

reply or PM

thanks

3 Likes

No sk3 buy I have a keda 6364 190kv. If anybody needs it. 30 bucks
I have a blown one too.

1 Like

Thanks man just got through to meepo customer service and my deck will be here in 14 days

1 Like

Good news!

1 Like

I have a 270kv 5055 sk3. You can have it, uf you want.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi building a really cheap board for my bro he is only 11 so doesnā€™t need much speed or range

I have a motor, deck mounts and trucks

I need 2 of those 90mm abec clones (I have the other 2)

1 vesc any type or version (preferably around Ā£20?)

A battery of any size with any cells, he only needs around 3-5 miles of range

Really flexible on parts but trying to keep everything under Ā£70

What do you think I am in uk please help out if you can

Really donā€™t care much about quality stuff more just trying to get him into the hobby

Thanks

I still need a case for a 10s4p flat battery pack that can also hold 2 flipsky 4.12 Esc and of course a power button.

2 Likes