Wanted items cheap or free

The only issue is that you still need an XT-90e or XT-90s for your loop key.

1 Like

Thats the thing, I can soldered, but for some reason I am having a hard time with xt90 connectors. I think it is because I use 10awg wire. I am goint to try with 12awg wire and see how it goes. But I still need another xt90. I think I am going to order them of Amazon, the only thing is you cant get singles, I guess I’ll have extra loopkeys.

1 Like

At least link him some genuine amass ones :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Ah shoot, thanks for checking. Wish it was single stack

1 Like

Anyone got any work I can do in trade for esk8 parts? Any parts right now cause I’m starting from scratch. Any work, yard work, car detail, etc. Houston local :joy::pray::joy::pray:

1 Like

I’ve never seen a premade harness made with genuine Amass, MARCEL.

2 Likes

Amass taobao shop be like: let me prove u wrong :joy:

2 Likes

Found them on eBay :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you, both of these would work for a loop key, right?

1 Like

No, you still need a XT-90e for the loop key connection, otherwise no spark arresting.

2 Likes

My bad I mean with a loop key. Also what is the difference between xt90S and XT90E. I already have a xt90s.

1 Like

XT90s is the spark resisting version of the female, XT90e is the panel mount version of the male

So XT90s + XT90e is the loop key setup, XT90f + XT90m is for the battery and ESC connections

1 Like

This should explains it

3 Likes

Do I need a panel mount? Like can I just jb weld it to the enclosure instead.

Anyone have a old pack thats not in use?

Would be helpful to know where you live.

1 Like

Nobody is gonna stop you from being a monster if that’s what you want

(I kid, JB Weld is totally fine I’ve done it many times)

1 Like

Anyone have a pair of orange/medium MBS shock blocks kickin around?

I’ve got reds in the back now and I’d love to try a softer set. Don’t need 4, just 2. Used is fine.

1 Like

Have you tried yellow that’s my go to yellow in front red in back

I have not. Got these MII used with orange front, red back. It’s a decent setup, but I’m getting some wobble around ~32mph and I’d love to gain some more stability. Turning is actually great, so I’m not sure I need to mess with the front.

But to be honest, i only halfway understand truck angles, bushings, and all the combined effects.

1 Like