Wanted items cheap or free

Trades for my expertise.

3 Likes

So wasnā€™t free haha.

Damn not been to that site before. Just now realized those YZpower chargers had a trim pot.

Sorry bro maxed at 410. Good thing for Vbelt guys then lol.

1 Like

I still havenā€™t received the chargers I orderedā€¦ I donā€™t recommend. Edit: itā€™s only been less than 2 monthsā€¦ so the jury is still out.
Edit: chargers came in. As described. Just took foreverā€¦ great deal on a 4a charger.

It was free. I paid absolutely Zero dollars for them. Now if you want to talk about my education, hard work, and relationships I have made along the way, thatā€™s a different story. They cost a bit.

3 Likes

looking for some backfire hub sleeves, either size is good

can pickup local to Seattle or pay shipping in the US

Woot woot! 420mm fits. A little tight but theyā€™ll adjust after a few rides lol.

1 Like

Completely random request

Does anyone have unused NTAG215 tags they wonā€™t use or need?

1 Like

I do have cards leftover i believe, from when i made amiibos out of them. Not sure how fast you meed them.

1 Like

I have one, PM if you still interested

I donā€™t need them fast. I could get 120 for 40$ on Geek but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m that invested yet. Iā€™m just trying to slowly make my way into making amiibo cards again for my kids. How many you got and whatcha want?

PS: H4E1K1 Montreal QuƩbec Canada

1 Like

Not that many lol. I think i have 15 or so left.

Have you checked AliExpress? I believe they also have 50-100 pieces for 20ish bucks.

I assume your switch is not modded?

1 Like

No?.. Does that matter? Wife just bought it a week ago. OLED version

It helps. Having a modded switch gives you a lot of opportunities to extend what you can do (emulate all amiibos for example)

But it is very difficult to mod a newer switch as it needs a hardware modification ( older switches could be software exploited) The guys producing the hardware mods are in jail atm and need to pay Nintendo 2 million dollar i think. Thereā€™s a chinese alternative but it is also somewhat hard to get, expensive and not super reliable. (The mod is called SX-core or sx-lite)

Thatā€™s the latest development i know off from the last couple months.

Thatā€™s why so many v1 switches are expensive and sought after.

4 Likes

Think Iā€™d stick to making simple amiibos and then might mod them with the action replay
Got a few bin files waiting

2 Likes

Anyone have 450 by 15mm belts?

Decks. The beaten and the broken. Deck negatives. Spare pressed veneer. I need skateboard wood to play around with, I will be staining and skinning and fritting and just generally testing techniques on it, working out what methods yield what results. Gotta learn to Photoshop wood real quick. Will hook up anyone who helps with that in the future xD

Lookin at you every decksmith on here. Yā€™all got the scrap I want.

1 Like

@Avi has a warped Meepo deck.

found the thread. i can park a car on it for a couple days. hmu avi xD

1 Like