Wanted items cheap or free

damnit if you’d of asked last summer I had access to about 200-300 LandYachtz decks for free

2 Likes

@Kai I still have that warped deck. Still looking to get rid of it. It’s free + shipping.

1 Like

Free bucks plus shipping for these lhb 190kv maytech motors

What’s the catch?
Smarty-pants @Kingesk8nyc used gorilla glue instead of green loctite on one of the pulleys, so the bearing on one of the motors has some glue in it, causing it to have a buncha resistance.

Also sensors have been chopped off as they don’t work.

It needs it’s bearing cleaned, or a new one. He asked me to give it away, so give it away I shall.
Other motor works fine afaik

I’m going away, but will be able to ship it back. If you want it, REPLY TO THIS POST AND ILL PM YOU. if someone else already replied, you’re too late.

US only.

3 Likes

I want them if available

Ding ding ding they’re urs. I’ll send you a pm Jan 5th when I get back from vacation

2 Likes

Thanks!

Anyone have an MBS break line/assembly?

Does anyone have any spare Maytech 90mm hub motor sleeves? Willing to pay of course. Due to shipping costs and time, I don’t want to order from Maytech if I can help it.

Thanks everyone!

i think this fits

2 Likes

@AviatorEsk8er if you want to learn to fix some broken stuff I can ship you a couple broken VESCs and a broken antispark if you pay shipping.

2 Likes

Looking to buy a Robogotchi bluetooth module.

1 Like

u sure this is the correct thread to ask to buy a robogotchi? i doubt anyone would sell it for cheap, or give it out for free

3 Likes

This?

Or the fully featured robo

Truth. I’ve been trying to buy a robogotchi for like a year now, but Andrew is to busy trolling Brian to replenish stock :joy:

5 Likes

I’ve bought 2 in November. You just gotta pay attention :eyes:

1 Like

Weren’t they in stock for like an hour?

1 Like

Yeah. At the same time, I live here.

Gotta sign up for them back in stock notifications.

1 Like

I get my stock notifications from sk8n himself. That’s why my wallet has dried up.

That’s how I got my red xenith. The purple one cost me some pictures of squirrels.

1 Like