Wanted items cheap or free

oh for the sleeves u can still get 1k-2k miles on them if u don’t do burnouts w/ them. It’s also the 70kv variant of the hubs so u shouldn’t have an issue hill climbing

lol im addicted to large wheels, and not too concerned if theyre roughed up. i can fix em up if i gotta. this ones for a friend, so he can deal with whatever spare parts i throw together for him XD

That would be an honor @PropulsionBoards

@TnA Yeah we can sell you a spare wheel, email us at propulsionboards@gmail.com

7 Likes

Anyone got this grip tape or knows a US source?

2 Likes

Me, too, and another buddy of mine. I’ll let you know if I find a set and maybe we can dice it up.

1 Like

Anyone got a bunch of M4/5/6 countersink washers in red/blue/black?

In case you weren’t aware

1 Like

Oh damn that’s a deal, I thought they were all like $1 a piece

1 Like

Anyone got defective VESCs? :slight_smile:

@Bigdaddyhawk does!

What part of it do you need? I think I have a og focbox with blow mosfets (Or something, a part of the PCB thats not the DRV looks pretty fucked up) I can send for cost of postage

2 Likes

What do you mean with what part of it? I guess the whole VESC? :joy:

Cool, that would be awesome!
Mosfet repair is like 80% of gpu repair so I’m confident I’ll be able to rescue it :slight_smile:

Someone here has a working motor? Literally just has to function (for testing VESCs). Size, power etc doesn’t matter

1 Like

I have a working motor too, ill see what I can pack up later today

2 Likes

Any news? :slight_smile:
Let’s continue in pm
Hey? @Anubis

1 Like

I am looking for red shock blocks for matrix II. If you have them but dont need them…:blush:

2 Likes

Only orange :confused:

2 Likes

It’s not rocket surgery bro. Practice. Practice practice. You got this!

3 Likes

Anyone have a source for some 350-390mm belts in the EU? So far the cheapest I’ve found is like €40+ for a handful, I can pay that if that’s just how much I gotta spend for local stock but it feels steep

1 Like