Wanted items cheap or free

Too bad you live so far away I have some I would just give you.

2 Likes

Ah shit thanks man, but yeah getting stuff here from the US seems to be even slower than China for some reason

2 Likes

I used to order mine here

390mm would be 6.20 per belt, though you’re going to get hit with 20€ shipping.

That’ll be more expensive nvm.

I ordered mine from aliexpress after stopping buying locally.

2 Likes

Flashback to peeling grapes

1 Like

Looking for a set (one truck) of red bushings for matrix 2 trucks. Willing to pay a fair price, just didn’t think this was worthy of its own thread. Located in the USA.

I’m not sure of the price but we have a few of the red/orange/yellow MBS bushings. If you wanna try to see, send an email to Charles
cdw@lacroixboards.com

1 Like

This isn’t skateboard parts but bubble bags to ship stuff safely in, I have about 200 slightly used (one time) bubble bags if someone needs them to ship parts in roughly L-18 W-10 or 12 will measure to get exact if someone needs them just pay shipping for however many you want.

4 Likes

Looking for free burned out motors, all sizes welcome 50xx, 63xx. I will try rewinding and reusing them, found a lot of magnet wire recently. Location, Croatia (EU). Thanks.

1 Like

got a dead 6396
the windings are fine but its just overall super beat up (broken sensors and destroyed bearings (super hard to replace)

1 Like

@longhairedboy has a whole drawer of em that he looks at when he cant get it up on his own. XD

6 Likes

Kinda want it to be from the EU, lower shipping costs. :grinning:

Any body looking to dump some bushings? Any and all sizes n duros… tryna test different stuff before I spring for the riptide kits

I have some wheel weight that measure 1 & 1/4 by 5/8th and weigh 1/2 oz. (23 PCs.) They are too big for my hubs. Free and pay shipping.

32 x 19 mm and weigh .014kg

This hurts so much :laughing:

2 Likes

I know what your talking about but Imma pretend I don’t lmao!!!:rofl:

1 Like

5/8? I think you mean 65/104

1 Like

Lmao then simplify it!

1 Like

Legend!

1 Like

Setomes I forget I’m odd man out :metal:

3 Likes

No problem. Now all sane people are relieved to know they would get themselves into :slight_smile:

2 Likes