Wanted items cheap or free

Great, will order a set of those. Thanks

1 Like

Anyone got some meepo or similiar hubs for sale?

Anyone have some clear heat shrink ? Asking for a 12s3p flat pack that’s naked…

2 Likes

If you don’t find clear I’ve got some in black.

2 Likes

looking for a Wowgo 2s metal enclosure.

EU

1 Like

Looking for 2 12 tooth motor pulley for 15mm belts. 5m

Need a cheap CHEAP Deck, preferably shorter. Just need it to practice something. So it could go horribly wrong. LMK!

1 Like

I have a deck you could have for free but shipping might kill the deal. It’s a 8.5" popsicle deck. Actually two of them. No grip tape or designs, bare wood.

I suggest craigslist or garage sales or something, you can always find a used skateboard locally for like $10.

3 Likes

You’d be suprised what they want on OfferUp and craigslist. I mean I just shipped a hummie deck and enclosure for 19$ So it can’t be too bad. Ups ground is cheap @b264

1 Like

i don’t have four to spare but i picked up a bunch of these as @PatRocks suggested

they’re reasonably priced and work well
@ahrav you still have a tube of these for sale?
3 Likes

Yeppp I gots some new onesss. Whoever wants em just pay shipping like $6 and they all yours. I have no plans for them anyways.

3 Likes

:arrow_up: hit this sk8r up @kadeanderson

1 Like

I need a few small electrical parts. I don’t really want to wait a thousand months so if anyone has these parts readily available, I’ll buy them from you. I’m located in the US.

Edit: Eh, nevermind. I decided to pay a premium and order the first two from Amazon.

1 Like

Not sure if he has decks or bearings haha @sesat

2 Likes

Bearingssssss

1 Like

Looking for SK3 6364 213kv motor in EU.

1 Like

Do you need any?
I can sell it for way less

1 Like

it was me who needed and yes i do
i didnt buy cause it was way to much