4 Likes

yeah thanks didnt knwo what they were called

12.9 / alloy steel are better than stainless

4 Likes

boltbase uk

2 Likes

Anyone selling Janux plates?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a couple sets of his old version in regular and extended length. No clamps tho just plates

1 Like

Let me check if those would work. How much do you want for them?

You can have them for shipping + beer money

7 Likes

Does anyone have 4 those 10mm speed ring/washers that fit between the truck axle and the wheel pulley? Iā€™ve been searching online and I can seem to only find ones that have that weird star shape

Iā€™ve been looking for those too. I think Evolve has them as part of a spare parts kit for $10 but thereā€™s likely a better solution out there

1 Like

10mm

8mm

5 Likes

I never even saw this on their site? Was this like a hidden menu? I even looked at the site map and I couldnā€™t find it at all lol

1 Like

I knew I saw some on amazon a few days back but I couldnā€™t find anything but 8mm. I shouldā€™ve bookmarked them. Thank you!

Yeah I have no idea how to get there thru their menus lol I had to search for it specifically

1 Like

Okay I just thought I was a bot because I literally searched for about 2 hours straight and I still didnā€™t find it. Damn evolve websiteā€¦

1 Like

Where are you located. I switched My surfrodz to 8 mm and have a bunch of 10mm spacers

NEED A SMALLER DECK Something around the 30inch range would be solid. Preferably new since it is for picture reasons! Let me know guys! Thank you very much

PM me if you have anything

1 Like

Looking for (2) 8mm bore 17t 15mm wide pulleys

Any one have 2x 3"x7" pieces of adhesive vinyl wrap I can use for my motors? Iā€™m cool with black, blue or redā€¦ Or whatever*

Rocks have done a number to one motors paint job already :expressionless:

E: I was missing a word