Wanted items cheap or free

I’m at about 1.5-2 mm gap

4 Likes

You’d actually get less stability with softer bushings in the rear, especially since you will have created essentially a symmetric setup. I’d try the preload first, possibly even in the rear as well as the front.

Although don’t forget to blue loctite those retaining screws. One worked itself loose while riding and the bushing fell out during a turn.

1 Like

I just noticed the gap text:

1/4" (3mm) gap between shock and truck hanger surface

except 0.25" is 6.35mm :upside_down_face: interesting tolerances we got here lol

4 Likes

That was on the back of a poster I got from them haha.

I’d go with my recommendation.

3 Likes

I just keep the front tightened just enough to eliminate slop and the back just a tiny bit more :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Anyone have a FS 6374 rotor in usable condition in their junk drawer? Need just the can/rotor/bell half.

Have monies. Will pay.

([WTB] Flipsky 6374 Motor Rotor / Can / Bell / Housing only)

Thanks

1 Like

If you’re in Ohio I have a bomb of a battery that may be salvageable with a bit of work. Zero liability on my end tho, you burn down your house & it’s on you :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a couple spare FS 6384 if those are okay, in a couple different kv

U still need battery

Looking for a pair of jst zh 1.5mm 6 pin connectors. Just need two. Thanks.

Anyone have the wire to go to a METR CAN?

2 x cheap focer

1 of them the usb port doesn’t seem to be working, 1 of them won’t detect motors.

No idea what is wrong with them or if they are fixable, but they are brand new, never used.

Pay postage from Aus and they’re yours.

Edit: SOLD

6 Likes

Im.using m6 and they hold up very strong. No problem for years

I need some bolt on kegel pulleys if anyone has some lying around

Why specifically Bolt-on?

Itll make life easier on this drivetrain.

Just seen some for sale, good price, but uk. Might need to grab a few things to make it worth shipping.

1 Like

You better be a real skinny mofo to not bend those hangers in a few rides…

1 Like

Its not permanent. These are actually cronin mounts i copped cuz the deal was good, but as luck would have it theyre plug and play with my calibers and bn’s. My 220’s are too wide for a kut thaka tho.

That said ive ridden these both acoustic and electric well over a thousand miles and theyre still straight enough.

I’m looking for analog wheels 70-80mm.
Used, but in good shape.

1 Like

I only just now realized that your DP is a blade fuse and not cannabis concentrate.