Wanted items cheap or free

Really?
Never heard of em.
MDA over yzpower?

Anybody tried that canadian charger used with Rion scooters?

2 Likes

@pixelsilva @sofu can you adjust the voltage on that charger, say, down to 71.4V?

MDA is also the brand on my lime chargers.

1 Like

It’s called the cycle satiator. They’re made by grinn tech. You can adjust voltage and current but only within certain boundaries. They’re also like $300.

2 Likes

Yes, but Lime specially orders the “trickle charge” version of those.

The MDA chargers from Metroboard, Evolve, enertion, and most other sources I have found, are all the “float charge” version. But both seem like high-quality chargers with few failures in my experience. YZPOWER is nice too but the ones with fans are loud.

I’ve only got mt60’s

Who is willing to mail 2 motor keys to a dude in 33024 Florida?

2 Likes

@longhairedboy lost his keys again? or is this about cocaine? either way… florida…

[ I can send some from Cali if you haven’t found someone closer. motor keys. not keys of cocaine I don’t have that kinda cash. ]

4 Likes

Lol, some kid I was helping didn’t get keys with his pulleys so I’m trying to help him out, so far just you offering

A Dremel and a screwdriver bit

3 Likes

Lmao, this is this kids first forrey into eskating, I’m not starting him off on that foot, at least give him a chance to have standards

1 Like

isnt that leading to believe nothing will ever go wrong? :joy:

Ya see, nothing ever does when you plan things right

1 Like

lol. ill wait for you in the reality side of esk8s :wink:

6 Likes

Haha just let me believe my lies

4 Likes

42v charger

I’m willing to pay and/or I have a 50.4v to trade as well

Charger or power supply? U can’t adjust the voltage? I’ve got an 8amp that’s adjustable I’ll sell for 40$ …if u pick it up in San Francisco

A charger? Sorry I’ve been gone for a while lol I don’t know the difference but I’m looking for something a little cheaper probably about 2A cause I’ll be using the cheap charge only bms

Where u live? I think I might have a couple but don’t like shipping