Wanted items cheap or free

Thanks🤙

why do you need a resistor? I thought the terminating resistors were in the unities already?

i have JST-PH 2.0 connectors assuming that’s the right one if you wanted to crimp your own.

1 Like

Anybody has a spare 107 wheel left? Asshole driver rode over my board, completely chonked my 107

5 Likes

Ohh… I’m not fully aware of all the sciences behind it but that’s what was recommend by the peeps… all 4 of my other can bus have a resistor on the 5V…

I did wonder if a regular one would work… as I have a few of those as well…

I thinks I first read it here:

Dun it dat way… since then :eyes::beers:

Yea on Unity its needed. On stormcore not.

5 Likes

I know your in the uk but that’s all I got for ya

1 Like

Thanks man, im hoping i can get one or two though, maybe ill go for a set of 110s. I have a lot invested in my own pneumatic hubs so i dont think i can afford a full set :cry:

1 Like

WTB - CAN BUS Cable for running 2 single flipsky vesc’s 6
Pref sooner than later,
Thanks!

I still miiiight have my tb 110s for sale, if i ever sell them… 78A tho

2 Likes

Hah well if you ever want to get rid of them for a good price :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone has 2 samsung 50e cells in EU?

Anyone have one of these lying about? I want to try something

If you do have one I have a couple qs either way. Ill buy it from amazon or something if its good for my needs

3 Likes

Still looking for a Caliber 2 baseplate in the EU.

2 Likes

@xsynatic
I couldn’t find any just baseplate on the net but these seem like a good deal
https://www.longboardsuk.com/caliber-50.html

https://www.longboardsuk.com/paris-v2-43-degree-baseplate.html

1 Like

Thanks. I really do only need a baseplate. I have 2 caliber hangers, 4 random baseplates so there is little to no use for the pivot cup, hanger, bushings etc.

Just the caliber 2 baseplate to upgrade my clone truck (which holds the hub motors)

*caliber specifically since i already use one in the front and want to buy riptide pivot cups. That way i only need one set

2 Likes

Totally understand I’m board so widow shopping is fun :call_me_hand: @rusins @moon let’s get this man a baseplate

1 Like

does anybody have a truck combo with only one (i repeat one) hub motor? is this even a thing

1 Like

Yeah it’s a thing but not too common

You can get a Loaded x Unlimited hub motor and run that on whatever

I have one for cheap

1 Like

Looking to buy some motor keyways. Only need two… looking for three tho

1 Like