Brently's Garage Sale: Motors, tires, decks, trucks, esc's, full builds Oh my! - All prices without shipping and OBO

Ok guys I need to resize my collection. I’ve gone a little HAM and frankly do not need all this stuff. I’m trying to get a list together now. I’m keeping a lot but I’m selling a lot as well. I’ll take pics as requested or over the weekend.

All prices do not include shipping, that will be extra depending on your location and part size/weight. Would prefer local pick up. If your in the NYC area lets just meet up. All prices are also OBO, feel free to package items you want together and we can work something out.

Motors:
(2) Maytech 6355 170kv with cut shafts to fit nano gear drives, not sure if the hall sensors work, I was running them sensored at one point though - $50 a pop, $80 together
(1) broken Tq board 6355 190kv*, does not detect sensored or un sensored, but could be a good little project or parts motor? - $20

![image|375x500]

Thane:
(4) 90MM hyperdrive wheels (white) - in good overall shape $40
All Abec’s SOLD

Trucks:
(2) caliber II raw’s (comes with gold baseplates or raw if preffered) - SOLD
(2) TQ boards 218’s with 3DS adjustable baseplates and precision washer kit form venom (quite choice, reco pairing with venoms and moon pulleys) - $120 (SOLD - I still have the TB218 hangers if anyone wants emm)
(2) flexy bois run at you own risk. I will say these are the set that didn’t bend on me since I ran 7” air on them. I DO NOT recommended thane on them. Unless you take the whole hanger off and get 3DS hangers for the baseplates. - $100
Some regular ass popsicle trucks - $25

Mounts/pulley’s:

Decks:
Evo 39,- Sold
Evo DS enclosure still for sale! brand new never drilled- sold
Madrid Sellout, has holes for a TB 12s4p enclosure but in overall fanatic shape. One of my favorite decks, shes a huge surfboard basically, and currently sold out everywhere I believe. - $100
Rayne Hellcat, some of the mounting holes could be in better shape if you are going to mount trucks on top. but overall solid and a rare option - $80
PP Old school ripper (desirable red and black reissue) sold out everywhere, but it does have 4 holes in it for a enclosure and has a velco strip down the middle of the bottom to help hold said enclosure in place - $80
Loaded fat tail never electrified but used - SOLD

Batteries:
lil Sony VT6 10s2p with charge/discharge BMS - $150 (I have a DIY’d enclosure I’ll include for this at asking price)

ESC’s:
Focbox 1.7 - $100

Remotes:
BNIB Flipsky VX1 with magnetic chart port - $45
Maytech “r2” v2 - $50 - SOLD

Misc:
(4) Red trampa springs with yellow and red inner bushing things - $20
Brand new trampa infinity top (red) - $20
3DS v1 35 degree baseplate’s - sold

11 Likes

If the evo enclosure is single stack, I am interested

Do you have any more pictures of what you’re selling?

1 Like

I’m actually not sure here’s some pics

Does not come with footstop

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll take them when I get a chance, this weekend.

1 Like

That is almost 100% a double stack…do I need a third evo :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Jack thinks so

3 Likes

Who else clicked hoping to see that third prototipo here? :grin:

GLWS

5 Likes

sold before I even posted haha

4 Likes

Think I want the maytech 55’s and dark matter 74. Interested in the mounts and pulleys you’ve got around too tho.

2 Likes

I’ll try and at least get those sorted and listed tonight. sorry man

1 Like

No worries homie. Just want to make sure my spot was in line haha

1 Like

If you have 44T 15mm ABEC bolt ons you should put my name on them :yum:

If you got any TB218 mounts, I call dibs

Magnums and pulleys
Will PM

2 Likes

Already PMd for the Magnums

1 Like

I know I have 44T BKB abec pulleys (12mm tho)

1 Like

Interested in the pair of TB6355s, (pending pics) plus other mounts and pulleys.

What duro are the gummies? What extra cuts did you make to the Trampa barrels?

don’t take it personally haha I don’t commute anymore so I don’t use it. The only thane board I ride nowadays is my k.reims.

1 Like