Wanted items cheap or free

I have some somewhere

I’ll look Ina bit

2 Likes

i have a couple if you want

1 Like

Thanks to you both. Are they 58v ones or 12v? Does it matter much for the charge leads?

If one of you have 58v 7.5a, that would be ideal. But if you think 12v is fine and you have that, then yes please.
Prefer mini blade to save space :wink:

1 Like

will look in a few min

not sure of the voltage but i have been using these 15amp ones on my charge port for ages
i think i have 10amp not 7.5 though

Im only using a 4a charger, so 10a may be a bit high :confused:

1 Like

k see what moon has and decide from there

also if anyone can help with this

@VykkuF has offered but still waiting for his reply

Is UK essential? @Acido and @tinp123 are in Croatia and are nice, knowledgeable, competent and reasonably priced.
I got mine from Acido.

7 Likes

i know contacting @tinp123 now problem is that shipping is quite a bit to and fro there

i think for the moment uk would be better

If you were to get weleded p groups shipping would be a bit less otherwise its always 35€ or less
@BigBen is in uk and i think he sometimes can weld a pack as well

2 Likes

so the more i look at it the less i know about building battery pack so would prefer to find someone who can build the full pack for me

@tinp123 has offered but i will see on shipping

1 Like

It is ~24v or 7S

1 Like

Absolutley fucking nailed it :love_you_gesture: :100:

3 Likes

@PixelatedPolyeurthan I believe you helped me through Acido by donating an anti-spark or xt90 or something. Dont think I ever said thank you, so… Thanks broooo!

4 Likes

[US] Does anyone have some belts? 430 to 450mm in length, 15 to 20mm in width

I was going through some old boxes, and found some Evolve parts that someone could use…

2x Evolve 300mm stock GT3 Belts - Those are for AT wheel setup on GT or GTX setup - NEW
2x Generic 300mm HDT5M Belts - Same as above, but not original, used for about 50-100kms

4x Evolve - Motor Pulley cover for Street setup
2x Evolve - Motor Pulley cover for AT setup

I am from Serbia, so, if you are interested, pay for the shipping and it’s yours…

2 Likes

too bad it isn’t 6s, I have an esc for 6s.

Haha it was you :smile:. No problem! You chose the right guys for your battery :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

[US] Anyone got a 42v 15a fuse?

I’ll be picking up a 7.5a charger in a few weeks so I figure I’ll just put the fuse in now while the enclosure is already open :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

From my readings (no prior knowkedge, was doing quite a bit of reading up on this yesterday), I think you might be better with 10a for a 7.5a charger.
Feel free to correct and educate me if I’m wrong :wink:

1 Like

I think I’ve seen it reccomended to have a fuse rated to 2x your charge amperage

Might go bigger than a 7.5a charger later, wouldn’t be bad to have the fuse upgraded so I don’t have to open the enclosure up :man_shrugging:t2: