Wanted items cheap or free

I was going through some old boxes, and found some Evolve parts that someone could use…

2x Evolve 300mm stock GT3 Belts - Those are for AT wheel setup on GT or GTX setup - NEW
2x Generic 300mm HDT5M Belts - Same as above, but not original, used for about 50-100kms

4x Evolve - Motor Pulley cover for Street setup
2x Evolve - Motor Pulley cover for AT setup

I am from Serbia, so, if you are interested, pay for the shipping and it’s yours…

2 Likes

too bad it isn’t 6s, I have an esc for 6s.

Haha it was you :smile:. No problem! You chose the right guys for your battery :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

[US] Anyone got a 42v 15a fuse?

I’ll be picking up a 7.5a charger in a few weeks so I figure I’ll just put the fuse in now while the enclosure is already open :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

From my readings (no prior knowkedge, was doing quite a bit of reading up on this yesterday), I think you might be better with 10a for a 7.5a charger.
Feel free to correct and educate me if I’m wrong :wink:

1 Like

I think I’ve seen it reccomended to have a fuse rated to 2x your charge amperage

Might go bigger than a 7.5a charger later, wouldn’t be bad to have the fuse upgraded so I don’t have to open the enclosure up :man_shrugging:t2:

I can send you some 15A ones, but I’m out of 10A fuses

2 Likes

Heck yeah pmd

1 Like

Ah ok, I read 20%-30%

Time for me to nerd out on fuses! :joy:
I’m sure it’ll all be fine, hope your build goes well :+1:

1 Like

Still need 430 to 450mm belts!

20 - 30% more is fine too. I say 50% because I know first-hand sometimes after your board is done you might start investigating using a faster charger, and that’s one less thing to worry about.

2 Likes

If it is a LingYi single drive, it doesn’t matter the voltage (up to 10S I believe) because you just have to resolder two points.
I would be intrested in buying it off you if it is a Lingyi SD.

1 Like

Hi, anyone has a firefly remote parts?
I need an arduino a screen a battery a step up converter a nrf module and a charger for the battery

I do here in the UK.
I have a box of parts for at least 2 I think.

2 Likes

Great, i PMed you.

Wtb focbox unity stock bluetooth module.

1 Like

Well this happened.

So if anyone have one for sale since evolve doesn’t ship to Serbia, I would be more than happy to buy one.

1 Like

I’ve got one for ya!

6 Likes

I hope u r from EU, send me price on PM with shipping please.

Anyone in the us got a 5° angled riser pad? I’d buy one online but most of my recent purchases have taken a week to be fulfilled… Hoping to find someone here who can get it out the door a bit quicker :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes