VOYAGER | Nyan Cat Flux Build | 16s + lots of amps

I dont recall what i had my max voltage set to because i have the enclosure all buttoned up, is that a value i can get om the mobile app?

2 Likes

Yeah

Hit config > BMS settings > scroll all the way down

And let’s see these numbers

I think you have to hit “read” also in the top left

2 Likes

Hey sorry for late response, here is a screenshot of the settings i read from the bms. Some of the values do seem a
bit lower than what you have currently.

2 Likes

Can you send a screen shot of your main screen with all the balance voltages on there?

3 Likes

And also a picture of your charger

2 Likes

Sounds like this might not be safe for work…just add a caution so I don’t open a inappropriate pic at at work.

3 Likes

What was the issue?

2 Likes

Oh that it doesnt charge all the way up to 67.2 volts, I was wondering if I could change something in the BMS app to get it charge up to 100%. It may also be my charger though I’m not sure.

1 Like

Almost seems like you are charging with a 15s charger, what are the numbers printed on the other side? It’s 16s yeah?

1 Like

Yeah it says 16s on the charger, i will say that it says 63v when its unplugged from the board though if that indicates anything about the charger

1 Like

Is this one of my chargers? What you have there appears to be a 15s charger

3 Likes

No its a radium performance charger. Weird thats its 15s because it says 16s on the side, maybe a faulty charger or something?

2 Likes

If it says 63v when it’s not plugged into the board, it’s 100% a 15s charger

6 Likes

If that’s the case, it can still be used just fine. It just won’t charge the board past 70%ish

2 Likes

Sounds like a good setup/solution to someone that lives on a big hill and is worried about regenerating too much power back to the pack when their board is fully charged when they first leave. In this case however, no bueno. How old is the charger? Hopefully they’ll swap it out for you

3 Likes

Brand new :cry: it does work otherwise perfectly fine though, we’ll see. Ill probably just ask the radium performance guys if i can swap it out. I gotta say their stuff is really high quality though other than it being for 15s. Very much recommend.

3 Likes

Could an internal POT be that far off in the charger?
@Skyart

2 Likes

There is none to adjust I think he simply got a mislabelled charger

4 Likes

@Tony_Stark it looks like squishycat got a 15s charger that was mislabled as 16s (unless it can be adjusted or something).

4 Likes