Vesc not working? Please help?

3.3v rail dead. Could be only the voltage regulator or more. Probably needs a new STM and voltage regulator.
There is probably a reason why the parts got damaged…

3 Likes

90% of the words you said there make no sense to me so thank you

but I will see if the vesc wizard can fix it

Are the parts you mentioned fixable or not

They are conponants that can be changed. Point Frank is bringing up is valid if those are the problem. Something caused them to die.

1 Like

Seeing as I don’t you know why these parts failed I can’t say why in my setup something broke them

If you can give some examples why they might have broke then I might be able to work out why

Just take the belt off and it will be fine. When you get it fixed then ask about settings before you use it so we can make sure that you haven’t got something wrong in there.

Take some clear and detailed photos of the electronic set up too so we can check the wiring out.

2 Likes

So at the moment @MauveMaverick I saw helping me with everything and checking my stuff out he just checked my vesc settings for a single motor

Here is what my enclosure insides looks like

ANy major problems?

Here’s are the settings I am using with single 190kv flipsky 6355 motor and 12s5p battery

Erpm is 100,000

These faults are usually ground loop related, or something is funny with the motor sensor cables.
Could be a short in the motor sensor cables, water damage to the motor sensor pcb, insulation on cables broken…

Split PPM would also be a killer for the VESC.

2 Likes

I don’t use split ppm

But sensor stuff makes sense

Last time when I was as setting up the vesc it didn’t at first recognise it as sensored I had to test the sensor values a couple times before it go to it

Any exposed bits on your phase wires?

1 Like

Nope all exposed bits from the shrink wrap have been covered in electrical tape

Just went outside to test drive it as a mono drive and has significantly less power but it works

Only annoying thing is that the wheel with the pulley and no belt is making an annoying rattling noise

How can I fix that without taking off the pulley

Did you remove the motor and the mount as well?

Nope just belt

are sure your.motor wires is not dingling on the ground :grinning:
Wheels + a pulley should not make any rattling sound

1 Like

Dunno maybe it is that I haven’t really gone deep into it

BRUh your voltage is totally wrong lol if you cutoff a 12S at 36V it will never come back!

2 Likes

Those are the figures they gave me on the vesc tool

Who gave you…

On the app you enter 12s and it does the rest for you

Ouh if you want to have your phase wires and bullets in good condition when you get your vesc back from repair, protect them…

1 Like