Veiftech - DIY upgraded Leiftech V2

Wait so what came first, the ESC you showd in the picture or the vesc they made that you are talking about?

1 Like

This is the older model. I do not have a summerboard yet. see title, upgraded Leiftech.

1 Like

Ok I see.

I would like to see that ESC then.

It seems foolish to throw away the capital investment of spinning an in-house ESC.

1 Like

Summerboard.com/motherboard

S
k
i
n
n
i

1 Like

also @DRI got any interesting ideas for a summerboard remote? It would need to be extremely crash resistant.

He’s actually an idiot.

It’s an industry renowned solution.

1 Like

I was hoping for a reply I could forward onto him but I’ll just leave it there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy:

He did not say it was actually VESC HW based only that VESCs are “years ahead” of the instaspin for what I can presume is only versatility and compatibility with the ESK8 ecosystem

Well then clearly performance and bug-free products are not their priority.

1 Like

uhhhhhh so far that is the truth definitely.

Getting what the customers paid for at all is the current goal I guess.

1 Like

I read some of the other comments, seems like product quality is an issue with them.

Bashing aside, my main point still stands.

They clearly invested capital to spin an in-house ESC. It’s foolish to throw all of that away for something with known issues that are out of your control.

Boosted ran for years and always stuck with their in-house design.
People who got their hands on boosted ESCs had nothing but praise for them.

1 Like

@moon good fit for a 3 gear drive no?

i had todo it

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

I need em all

Haha they aren’t mine but I will inquire on our behalf ha I want one too. The guy had like 8 completes and a shit ton of decks

2 Likes

This looks just like the leiftech v2 motor

I did, but I told them I wanted to fit them on my e-Freebord and they told me it is not supposed to fit etc… and they don’t want their parts to be mixed with other products.
The only offer I had was to get a discount on a second board.
Good I only bought one as I don’t even know if I could ever try it because of my ankle.

Fosterqc, why did you buy a V1, it is even more a piece of junk than the V2!
And what happened to the wide central wheel project?

1 Like

Exact same diameter as the leif wheels, says high torque that sounds good.

dammit why do I have such messy threads

2 Likes