VBelt-Belt Drive Replacement Belts - 29% Off

Hi Everyone!

I’m here to answer any belt drive related questions and to help you find the correct replacement belts for your board. Because the timing belts used on these boards are so small, it can be difficult to find a cost-effective, quality replacement belt that is the correct size for your specific belt application.

PLUS V-Belt Supply is running a sale that is good for 29% off through February 29th!
Use promo code: LEAP29

Visit Us Online at: VBeltSupply.com

Summary

Save 29% through February 29th, 2020 with promo code: LEAP29 online at VBeltSupply.com

32 Likes

welcome! glad to have you here!

10 Likes

Glad to have a Belt vendor here! Welcome! If there’s anything I can do for you or help you with, don’t hesitate to ask!

4 Likes

Sick bros. The cheapest around. Fast shipping good quality belts :metal:t3:

6 Likes

I’ve got your belts running on both of my boards with zero issue. Quality product with fast shipping :+1:

Good to have you here.

5 Likes

Welcome, VBelt!

4 Likes

Guys, check out what they did in their profile page. Pretty slick!

5 Likes

@VBelt -

As much as we appreciate you wanting to get the word out, let’s try to limit the sales postings to here in your official thread.

When you update this thread with a new post, we will see it in the main listing and come check it out.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Any 275-5M-20 belts? Searched but nothing came out…

@VBelt

Trying to find 335-5M-12 belts but can’t seem to find those either.

How should one go about navigating the vbelt website? I don’t know the technical names for these belts. Rounded tooth, htd5, 15mm wide, 300mm long is what I’m looking for… also would love to find one with re-enforcement in the rubber of the belt if you offer those in that size range.

1 Like

That was a question I ran in to and was seeing that most belts were length-tooth pitch-width, so for yours 300-5M-15.

2 Likes

Thanks

No rounded teeth tho… that’s like a Pre-stripped belt shape :laughing:

1 Like

Dont worry about the pictures. Theyre just stock photos used multiple times over again.

HTD (High Torque Drive) profile already specifies a round tooth

6 Likes

Lmao thx
I have learned something today

The specific links in their profile is 404-ing for me, anyone else? @VBelt ?

@VBelt I order from you guys after multiple recommendations from people on the old forum and a lot of guys even said that they ordered the wrong belt and then you guys sent them the replacements after sending out the old belts to you.

I ordered 2 different sizes so since I got different measurements went I was measuring ended up not being the right size called you guys up and I got a lot of gruff and having to buy new belts pay for shipping for the new belts plus old belts and a restocking fee for something that just is thrown in a bin on a shelf. What I read about you guys and what I got were 2 totally different experiences.

Normally I dont air shit out in public but I feel like this needs to be said.

4 Likes

e: nevermind

2 Likes

oops…

2 Likes