Wanted items cheap or free

Located in NY!

1 Like

looking for 13th 13mm pulley with keyway

3 Likes

PM me the addy I’ll mail a couple to you!

Save 29% on all Drive Belts through the end of February with promo code: LEAP29

3 Likes

Thanks for making your products available!

What is the core material in your belts, and do you see advantages in aramids over glass or steel?

1 Like

you should ask that here;

3 Likes

Does somebody in the EU have some spare aliexpress mbs tire clones? Want to try them before I order a bunch

[EU] Hello! I am looking for a remote for my WowGo 2S (generic hobbywing esc) because i legit forgot mine in a taxi and it is now forever gone. I think it fell out of my pocket or something. :thinking: If anyone can hit me up with one for a good price (basically, less than 30$ which is the cost on their website), that would be fantastic.

My motors’ urethanes are also getting REALLY worn down and there was a guy printing some sleeves that go over the urethane so you don’t need to change the whole motors, so if anyone can do that, that would be great as well. For some reason, the guy who did these sleeves went full rouge and disappeared.

P.S.: I know, my board is not DIY, but thats all I could afford, okay? Okay.

1 Like

ive got these with my knock off superstars and they were great. good grip and cush ride… sorry i dont have some u can test just my word =)

3 Likes

No worries. There’s only about 1,000 snobs here and the rest are welcoming to all our electric friends.

4 Likes

Looking for some slightly more knobbly tires to fit aliexpress 6x2 hubs
Thanks

1 Like

Closest thing I’ve found

2 Likes

Yeah but it’s 14$ per tire which is a bit much

Looking for something like that just less expensive

I can’t offer you the stock remote, but i have the oled screen version for sale. Its a bit more though.

2 Likes

What’s the hub diameter on your Aliexpress hubs?

Those tires’ hub holes are only 80mm across and most pneumatic wheels we use want a 4"/200mm hub diameter.

1 Like

I have 2x 4.12 maytechs running ackmaniac firmware .

2 Likes

How much you want for them?

100 USD plus shipping. They are on perfect condition . I ran them with dual receivers . for only about a month while my unity was being repaired .

2 Likes

I understand that is a fair price, and I’m not asking you to go any lower. But I only need one fsesc 4.12, which would cost less then $100. I don’t know ackmaniac firmware at all so I think I’m going to stick with trying to get a second vesc of the same brand

1 Like

Not sure but I know the wheels are 6x2

They are the standard dickyho/aliexpress ones