Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

The developers were in the german “Lions den” show but failed to get funding. The only investor interested told them the price (2000€) is way too high to succeed and I totally agree.

4 Likes

Rode it on the ISPO, it’s fun and brakes and acceleration are good.
It is light weight and stealth. The RC is really cool/interesting. The connection is not always 100% though.
Range is about 5 miles and you get sag fast.
I had a top speed around 30km/h with 200lbs.
The manufacturer told me you can get up to 40km/h.
For me the biggest issue was that the trucks don’t carve, like I expected.

10 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

I don’t know I got the first one for about $110 delivered and the second one a year later for $90.

That price is bonkers, where you see that.

1 Like

it might not be the right one. Daddies used to stock it (now out of stock). That’s the beautiful version I’m ogling!
https://www.daddiesboardshop.com/arbor-highground-longboard-deck-2015

2 Likes

These came in much quicker than I anticipated @b264 @Scepterr

3 Likes

The last time I checked they were still stuck on 18650 cells too. The electronics is the most interesting part. They should incorporate 21700 cells and find a way to get down to boosted price levels.

I’ve been wanting to ask, what were the 4 pins designed for? And what do you plan to hook them up to

Dont know what they’re intended for, im thinking of USB passthrough if i actually integrate these suckers

2 Likes

According to their website they already use 21700 cells, afaik they’re producing in germany and not in large scale so they need to outsource production for lowering prizes which might lead to copies :wink:

They must have switched since I looked a few months ago (@Linny was asking meg about super-stealth) good to know, too much dinero, do love the ring remote

just bought some too. going to to attempt installing them like @Zach said. they are bloody huge.

I’m guessing it’s for CAN/Temp or other comm to esc from battery/bms

also if using in a split battery/esc build, can send out 5v/12v through those pins for lighting

There’s also an xt30 and xt60 with a single extra pin

From where did you purchase them?

1 Like

eBay, last 2 iirc

2 Likes

Facebook

2 Likes

45854cfe0bf05cc9c54bd72823aa4da2

8 Likes

Hey I’ve ordered from yall before, good service.

1 Like