(USA)Maytech MTO6374-190-HA Motor Group Buy *COMPLETED*

Aw what a cute German, glad to hear this is still moving forwards!

1 Like

Beautiful pupper. I have a German shepherd as well, they are awesome.

1 Like

Congrats on the new family member!

Just to check, the original 20 refers to the open motors?

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Congrats on the new puppy heā€™s gorgeous!

2 Likes

@ShutterShock Thank you! We love him. Weā€™ve decided to name him Rambo.

@mmaner Thanks Man, I LOVE shepherds. I have had them my whole life and they are this most loving and loyal companion anyone can ask for. Rambo came from a nearby(2 hours away LOL) animal shelter. He is a German Shepherd x Malmute mix(supposedly). Can you believe he was the last of his litter and nobody picked him :frowning: , so the breeder(accidental liter) took him to the shelter where he stayed for about a month. My girlfriend found him in an advertisement put out by the shelter. We couldnā€™t be happier to have him.

@annihil8ted Thank you very much, we love him :slight_smile: . And yes it refers to open motors.

@whaddys Thanks man! Heā€™s so beautiful, we love him. He is the biggest lover/goof ball there ever was.

In other news: Ivā€™e sent a PM out to what I believe are the first people to show interest. In the PM there is a link to a paypal money pool so that we can collect funds and get the order going!

2 Likes

I was trying to figure out the mix, hes a beautiful dog.

1 Like

Thank you. DNA test is on the way to check for ā€˜sureā€™. They are pretty cheap, and so fun to do.

My last dog Jax(that we sadly lost way too early due to a horrible Cancer, FUCK CANCER) looked exactly like a purebred Shepherd, but turned out to be a German/Australian/Belgian Shepherd Mix.

1 Like

Ive thought about getting min tested, but I havent even sent in the AKC papers. I just really dont care, sheā€™s my buddy, thatā€™s the important part :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

You can do it at home, quick and easy cheek swab. But I feel the same way :p. A friend is a friend. Theyā€™re better than people I tell ya!

1 Like

Hell yeah :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will open the Paypal Money Pool up to everyone outside of the Private Message group of first posters TOMORROW if we donā€™t fill up the pool by then.

Aaaand Iā€™m spent

1 Like

Pool is now open to all members until we hit the limit. DO NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUM USERNAME. READ THE POOL DESCRIPTION SO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WAIT TIMES.

Link here:

1 Like

We currently have 19/20 motors accounted for! 1 spot left.

3 Likes

iā€™m in! 20,
thank you!

GROUP BUY IS NOW FULL!

WOOP WOOP! Iā€™ll keep everyone updated here. Payment will go to Maytech sometime tomorrow.

4 Likes

Here we go(donā€™t worry i got rid of the 6% fee):

2 Likes

HOT DAMN MOTORS BE COMING WOOOOOHOOO 1010charchar

1 Like

This should be the list of people in the buy. If your name is not on this list then it means you need to PM me with the name you used to contribute so that I can link with with your forum name.

When I confirm the list I will create a PM so that I can post updates that maybe donā€™t need to be shared with the whole forum.

@iespobolamas
@Fnfoged
@Alpacaslapper
@pookybear
@ShutterShock
@annihil8ted
@Ace
@mmaner

EDIT: And also, thanks to everyone for getting funding in quickly so we can make the order date.

7 Likes

Payment sent. With a whole $2.01 to spare. God damn my estimates are good :stuck_out_tongue: (jay kay)

6 Likes