(USA)Maytech MTO6374-190-HA Motor Group Buy *COMPLETED*

It’s a tip for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As if that makes up for all the effort lol

anyone know what size bullets these have?

almost all Maytech motors ship with 4mm bullets, in my experience.

2 Likes

Where’s the cheapest place to get drive pulleys in the us? Last time I just got them with the motor. I don’t wanna pay overseas shipping on 2-6 tiny pulleys

They will come with 4mm bullets. I double checked early on. I like the 4mms

2 Likes

@Fiori if anyone drops out do you have a standby list? If so throw me on there. Thanks

Im down for 2 if anyone drops out.

@Jaydawg56 @discodredd Everyone in the group buy has actually already paid in full, so there’s very little chance of any slots opening up. But if something does happen I’ll definitely use this thread as a standby list.

3 Likes

Scavaging packing supplies on the daily at work so I can recycle them for the GB :slight_smile:

6 Likes

ooohhh boy i did the same thing! If only i had a photo of everything i accumulated :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Usps offere tons of supplies for free… If you get the flat rate bubbler envelope ($8 dollars flat) you can fit at least 1 motor, maybe 2 in the bag if youre crafty… Trust me… I do lots of shipping from home… Priority almost always costs the same as regular rate… But with the weight of motors youre gonna want flat rate boxes/envelopes…and since its a bubbler I.sometimes double.pack cuz it was free in.the First place =)

Also order a shit.ton of regional rate A boxes… Theyre like a hybrid flat rate box but a hair cheaper if its not coast to coast… Just a hair.smaller than a medium box and will def fit 2 motors maybe 3 depending usually at a rate less than the standard “priority” rate… These boxes can only be ordered online…theyre not available in the PO

So.order alot of:

Flat rate bubbler envelopes…
Regional A boxes
Priority Bags that are that paper/plastic feel…

…if you dont take my advice youre gonna lose your ass on shipping, unless you already have some special hook up =)

3 Likes

He’s making us pay for shipping anyway :frowning:

Thanks for the info.

The buy isn’t actually all that big so it should be fine. But I did look into regional rate shipping for the locations that qualify(some areas flat rate was cheaper).

Most people would prefer to pay $2-3 more to have it in a box instead of a padded envelope imo. But since we are doing individual shipping after I recieve the motors(I didnt collect shipping money ahead of time) people can just choose how they want it shipped.

I’ll mostly be taking the inner packing supplies(air bubbles, brown paper ect…) not boxes(boxes will be the free flat rate boxes most likely). I like to pack everything with extra padding, and its at my work anyway going into the trash so it saves me a trip to the store.

4 Likes

Have they given you any updates recently on the status? I wasn’t expecting them for another like 2 weeks at least but I’m just curious / excited haha

I messaged them yesterday to check on status. Just now checked and they actually responded and said that the motors are finished and will ship out today.

I’m asking for more info because the seems really fast. But if that’s true then woop woop!

3 Likes

Our EU GB was done and shipped within a week and arrived at Malta very fast. They are really fast. They are coming this week.

3 Likes

Tracking says motors came today! Photos incoming when I get home from work.

6 Likes

I know I’m super late. But let me know if anyone backs out or there’s any extras laying around. Unfortunately I’m looking for two motors now. TB’s motors won’t last more than 50 miles. 4 of them took a dump in just a few rides. Need to try something different.

2 Likes

How did they shit out on you?

1 Like

Wait what? I ran mine 600 miles - how hard did you run them lol

1 Like