(USA)Maytech MTO6374-190-HA Motor Group Buy *COMPLETED*

EDIT 5: GROUP BUY IS NOW FULL! I will post updates in this thread along the way. Payment will go to Maytech sometime Wednesday.

Edit 4:
Pool is now open to all members until we hit the limit. DO NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUM USERNAME. READ THE POOL DESCRIPTION SO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WAIT TIMES.

Link here:
LINK HIDDEN GB IS NOW FULL! :slight_smile:

EDIT 3:* PM has been sent to the first people to post. PM includes details to the paypal money pool. Group buy will be for 20 MTO6374-190-HA Maytech Motors. If you didn’t receive a PM for whatever reason, then PM me and we will figure it out. We need to have the order in by Wednesday 7/17 if possible(as per maytech). If the 20 motors are not accounted for before Tuesday EOD, I’ll add the paypal money pool link to this main post until we can fill it.

Hey everyone. I’ve been talking with Maytech on Alibaba over the last week or so about picking up some 6374 motors and I wanted to gauge the interest here for a group buy.

I let them know I have been a longtime member of this forum and that myself and other members would possibly be interested in a group buy depending on the prices they could offer.

Iv’e noticed a lot of people here like and use maytech motors, and the price at most places is upwards of $150/motor. Most other 6374 motors(of decent quality) are about the same price($125/$150).

If we can get the order QTY above 20 motors, the price is decreased DRASTICALLY.

**Less than 10 motors: $112/ea **

More than 20 motors: $78/motor

I feel like with these prices, there should be enough interest to hit that mark. If there is enough interest for EVEN MORE motors, then we can continue to negotiate the price I’m sure.

Current # motors members have said they want: 17
@Fiori (2)
@Alpacaslapper (1)
@glyphiks (4)
@annihil8ted (2)
@mmaner (2)
@whaddys (2)
@ShutterShock (2)
@pookybear (2)

Please keep in mind:

• These prices do not include shipping.
  • Production time is 25-30 days + Packing/Shipping from me to you(3-10 days)

I wasn’t trying to setup a group buy initially(It’s ALOT of work, and I really only needed 1 motor…) but I also didn’t think the prices would be this low either for > 20 units.

ALSO: Maytech asked that we don’t blast these prices all over social media. Take that for what you will. They were cool with me when I talked with them, so I figured we could do the same for them by not.

EDIT, Motors will come with:

• 8mm shaft with keyway
  • 4mm bullet connectors for the motors
  • 2mm PH hall sensor plugs(plug directly into vesc, recently updated according to maytech)
  • motor cable length is 240mm
  • sensor cable is 500mm
  • 6-Month Maytech Warranty(does not include shipping for returns, so…)
9 Likes

I’d be down for one if we hit the >20 price.

1 Like

How many motors to get $50 per lol I’d take two at that price.

Prolly >40 or something :joy:

Let’s make it happen!

2 Likes

I’ll take 4 if we get over 20 :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I’ll take 2 if we get over 20 too!

1 Like

Added all interested memebers and # of motors to main post. Already at 9 motors. I’ll continue to keep it updated.

If it hits 20 I’ll take 2.

1 Like

What a steal. Too bad I just bought new 6374’s - might have a friend interested in 2, waiting to hear back.

You said 30 days for production, but do you know how long it would take for them to actually end up in our hands?

if we hit 20 ill take 2

I would assume however long it takes to ship them from Maytech to me. Then they would have to be shipped out to everyone from my place.

Just so everyone knows, these are exactly the prices given to me by Maytech. I’m not making a dime off of this.

4 Likes

Honestly it’s a crazy deal. You can put me down for two, for my friend’s build. He confirmed that he would like to go forward with them and we decided the time is not a big deal.

You are doing angels work for this lol thank you for your offer.

2 Likes

An hour in and we are at 15 motors.

I think we’re gonna hit 20 :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’m in for 2 when it goes over 20 also.

3 Likes

Seems we will very likely hit 20, might be worth hitting up Maytech and seeing what the discount would be at 30/40/50?

5 Likes

And also seeing if we can get them without branding

2 Likes

Also, are these motors battle hardened? Can they be if they’re not?

6 Likes

Can you ask if there’s another quantity where they can give a big discount?

Where are you located, and what are estimated shipping costs from maytech to you? From other GB and stuff, I think they ship fast and expensive?

Can you ask for some customization like longer sensor wires with PH connectors, silicone wires if that’s not standard?

5 Likes

This. I’ll pay a little extra to get this done.

6 Likes