(USA)Maytech MTO6374-190-HA Motor Group Buy *COMPLETED*

This too!

3 Likes

I’m interested in 2 if we hit 20. Thanks

1 Like

2 for sure. (this makes it 21).

If the discount is more with 30, 40 etc. I’ll take 4 but I’ll need to confirm.

1 Like

They have a completely sealed motor, isn’t that better than the red motor?

5 Likes

What would be the shipping to Australia Queensland for x2 motors post code 4070

1 Like

It’s lower kv at 170. You would have to do a custom kv order to get them at 190.

3 Likes

I love these motors. I’ll take 2 perhaps 4.

4 Likes

I am interested in 2, could you ask them to split the shipping? I am based in Japan and shipping from Asia, USA, Asia would kill the deal I guess. If it is too much of a hassle it’s no biggy!

1 Like

Definitely following. Might be in for 2. Are you located in the US? If so, it might be worth splitting the shipment from Maytech into 2 if there is enough from the EU and if it’s even possible. And of course also the other way around.

2 Likes

Interested for 2 if shipping will be from the EU.
Otherwise import taxes kill the deal

3 Likes

Interested in 2 over 20

1 Like

I’m in for 2 over 20 and shipping to EU
Pre battle hardened would be nice.

3 Likes

Nice deal! Might be interested depending on price for higher quantities. Let us know!

1 Like

I’m in for 2 over 20.

1 Like

I’m in for 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in for 2.

Ok guys, this thing has clearly surpassed the 20 unit mark, and the interest is there.

I’d like to stay away from customization because it’s going to effect the cost, and lead time I’m sure(but i will still ask).

I’ll ask all the questions you all asked me today after work and get back to you all. (mainly shipping info).

7 Likes

These are great motors. Maytech makes really high quality stuff.

I’ve been using the 6355 variant of this for a few years now and they’re just nasty and put out so much power for their size.

I’ve got sealed 6374 190KVs coming from them now though. I’m tired of getting tiny rocks and shit in my stator and fucking up my magnets.

13 Likes

Would there be any interest for the sealed versions of these motors? Im sure eileen would do another GB if there was such interest

• Yes id be interested
  • no go away and get your own motors nerd

0 voters

3 Likes

I would prefer the sealed version. I don’t care if they are 170 or 190kv.

4 Likes