Spiral Bevel Gears Drive

@sofu If I get these drives can you guarantee my monthly amount of creepy dm’s will also go up? Thanks that’s what I’m mainly after

8 Likes

Is it possible to use studs with fasteners and a wrench to tighten them.

Is that a statement or a question :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes it’s possible to use other hardware if you wanna figure it out yourself. I’m just saying you don’t have much space to work with

2 Likes

A Statement lol although not proven. I think it would work.

Do you have another motor you would recommend over this brand? I inquired about shipping from them still waiting to hear back. I may pick up 10 of them and sell them to others that are interested at cost + shipping.

There was a group buy for Maytech motors earlier this year. Missed it and I am waiting for someone to start one again. $78 is not a bad price for 6374

2 Likes

I mean, I can help with that. Get a barf bag ready and check your messages.

5 Likes

These are for a larger motors 63100 size 130kv

4 Likes

Oh ok, interesting as well. Have you ever tried their motors?

I have not. Butthe only other 63100 motors I can find are Alien power systems. I honestly don’t know how reliable these are. The company just got back to me and said shipping is $130 for 10 motors. I feel like that is a little on the high side but would bring the cost to $113 per motor.

3 Likes

Pretty sure these drives require an 8mm motor shaft. So keep that in consideration when ordering motors

1 Like

These motors have a 8mm shaft.

@MorrisHsu what is the minimum shaft length for these drives?

Minimum shaft length I need to check

1 Like

Minimum shaft length is 20mm

1 Like

What about max shaft length?

Maximum motor shaft length 35mm

1 Like

Right on. Was looking at the link you provided in prior post and saw that they were 10mm

Didn’t want you to have a $100 disappointment

2 Likes

I had email them some time ago, and I was told they are not doing 8mm shaft for 63100 at the moment. But they keep showing the same info, which is wrong…

3 Likes

Well that fucking sucks! I’ll message them again and see if they have changed their mind.

1 Like