USA - Group Buy - Sunmate wheels, tires, tubes (chinsese superstars or untrampas)

Not going to run these like this yet… but for fun here’s the 175x50s on hellcat wide. (75mm) hubs.

cc @kook

4 Likes

What tools do you use to get them tires off? :call_me_hand:

1 Like

fingers. :smiley:

I learned a trick though. you have to be pushing the bead inward or it levers and grabs the hub and doesn’t want to budge…

1 Like

put up a stock “unwidened” hub pik… I wanna compare

1 Like

or… you add a smidge of dish washing liquid to the bead…

:wink:

4 Likes

What stuff do you have left?

3 Likes

next to each other you fool!

:crazy_face: :eyes: :thinking:

3 Likes

I need to make a FS thread on Monday BUT 1-6" tire set… Plenty of the 8" tires as pictured and 6 n 8" tubes. Tires will be $9ea and tubes $4ea or a deal for 4 tubes… Covers the ship cost and fees from china. Lemme know if yur interested

2 Likes

I’ll probably grab a set of the 6" tires and tubes and maybe a set of 8" assuming you don’t have any 7"s.

Any chance you have red colored rims?

1 Like

Sorry no 7", and tires only but yes on all the rest. Rims were just for those who really wanted em when the initial order was placed. Lemme know tho… How bout sum red 8" tires?? =P

2 Likes

I might just get them lol, lemme Dm you

it’s all you get I already had it off of the hellcat wide hub. too much crap slowing me down. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

eeeets OK brother… I already know I don’t prefer the “hard edges” of that tire widened anyhoo…

but…

for science you should definitely do a side x side of a metro 155… you know you have to…

note it was a 175x50 from this group buy. the ones you have are 160x50.

yess…

2 Likes

So what’s really funny is right before that initial response I was trying to setup a side by side of metroboard tires on hellcat wide vs mbs rockstar II. I was having too much trouble getting it on the rim through one side of the metroboard 155s. ran out of patience had had enough trouble for the day…

Then you responded with what I just failed to do… :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

I will try it again some time when I haven’t lost my patience.

1 Like

Can you post the link that sells the hubs with bearings that fit 8mm axels? I am looking for summate hubs from BN 270s, but can only find them selling with 10 or 12mm ID bearings.

just message them and tell them what you want, u should do that anyways… but its one of the many listing they have on their AB site

3 Likes

Anybody got one black hub they want to sell me?

2 Likes

nope sorry all gone!