USA - Group Buy - Sunmate wheels, tires, tubes (chinsese superstars or untrampas)

depends on what you want and how many… but close to as stated plus the shipping weight cost from china to US…

@tipsy
@bobby
@fessyfoo
@deltazeta
so if you all are still in as shown by the poll Id like to collect funds then Ill revise the shipping order. If anything major changes in cost after payment Ill let you all know and we can refund and call it a day or move forward if theres any minor costs to incur.

if you all can make payment to accrobrandon@gmail.com thatd be great. Add 3% for goods and services if you want the added peace of mind and protection which im totally ok with, or FnF to save a few bucks but either way the above refuning if things fall through obviously still stands.

Use the spreadsheet to naturally for your payment value. thx

3 Likes

So $110 for me and then US shipping later after you get it?

1 Like

sent brandon. Thanks.

1 Like

Correct. Thanks. Will do.my best at getting each person best possible domestic ship rate possible.

1 Like

sent it, thanks for getting this going

1 Like

and just to confirm no pulleys for you right?

Nope, no pulleys

1 Like

ok everything looks good on their invoce…i might have under calculated the “landed” cost by $7ea so if thats not a bigge then catch me on the shipping or I guess ill just eat it. should be making payment by end of day. thx

2 Likes

Count me in if I haven’t missed it! Sorry been too busy recently.

Everything ordered already…i did order a lil extra here and there will see what left once everything arrives

3 Likes

No problem!

:ship: :turtle: :smile:

i’m in desparate need of tires, and all my tire deals I’m waiting on. feels weird to buy more from somewhere else. :smiley:

Also part of me is wishing I got more tires in this deal :D. i only hesitated because i’d never tried them. but heck it’s a good price. i appreciate that you do these things @Accrobrandon

Thanks! Still waiting for shipment as well… For the new flux board I have enough tread to get me by but the way this thing carves I.feel like imma be killing rubber even quicker lol…

Hopefully the shipment happens soon

I ordered two sets of 6" you can have, don’t think I’ll need them.

2 Likes

Oh thanks.

If you had them now I’d take em.
the part of me that wants to try them first still wants to try them first. So, let’s talk when we get them I guess. if they’re horrible on short track I won’t want more.

2 Likes

being transparent… sunmate is having a supply issue due to covid (supposedly) and wants to extend the fulfillment guarantee by another 3 weeks. Im asking to see whats ready and if a partial ship is possible but we will see.

3 Likes

ok, everything supposed to ship from china in the next day or 2 then when it arrives ill get to inventorying everything and then we’ll look at reshipping and collecting funds individually for that! :wink:

3 Likes

shipment arrives on wednesday, thursday I can inventory…but my weekend is fucked with work…literally wakeup/work/bed… so monday Ill be able to work on getting finalized numbers for domestic shipping and if I missed anything in the initial landed cost forecasts.

will add a shipping info form in the next week to make that easier for me and printing labels

@tipsy
@deltazeta
@bobby
@fessyfoo

4 Likes

https://forms.gle/z4J17cP667ppebUM7

shit would have arrived this am but stupid DHL “made an attempt” but didnt actually =/ like did you actually? We’ve been sitting here and didnt hear any doorbell.

Tomorrow should be here and hopefully can ship it out thurs.
@tipsy
@deltazeta
@bobby
@fessyfoo

5 Likes

Ok sexy time… After I pack for best available rate I’ll invoice u via PP friends n family please or add the 3% as I’m not.profiting off domestic shipping…

I seen half u already filled the form but if you dont remember what you ordered heres a screen shot of what I’m sending you based on what you asked for and paid for, i asked in the form for redundancy and confirmation… Coast to Coast for you cali peeps will probably be flat rate but we’ll see what magic i can pull here.

6 Likes