US sale NEW Tb cnc trucks 6380170kv cheaters

what if it fit properly?

3 Likes

There are so many ways to improve fitment! Anything from Teflon tape all the way down to hot glue
Itā€™s the principal

Precise and no slop bushing seats with premium bolt hardware.

Thatā€™s what I paid for :point_up_2:t3:

5 Likes

I have to say. Everything else Iā€™ve got from Tb works like a charm :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

so since their sloppy like @kellag 's momā€¦ bux hunnert takes them?

a freshy Benjamin always worked for her!!!

3 Likes

They look really nice on my bookshelf ima let them collect some more dust :sunglasses:

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I want you to try to sell me these, but before you do could you be a champ and tell me if the dimensions of this revised design over the 218 will fit my spiral bevel gear drive. The 218 will fit even tho made for Caliber II

You can see it fitted to a Caliber

With a bit of brain damage you can fit them to boardnamics which is plan B if Iā€™m not feeling you holmes

And of course there is the FatBoy CNC a lovely set popped up here a few days ago and @Skyart completely and utterly fucked me over on that one.

Iā€™ll be in the corner sipping something cold & delicious, reading the news & listening to my wife going mental trying & failing to homeschool the childer

@torqueboards maybe you can help with homewerk?

2 Likes

Hager shape is different ā€œrectangularā€. I can say with confidence that your gears wonā€™t fit.

1 Like

They are 18mmx18mm so should just leave a gap where the radiused bit is

Ok maybe youā€™re right, that inbuilt spacer bit at the start of the axle may be a problem, that will not come through the adpater and may not leave enough coming out.

Ok thanks anyway Cisco

1 Like

Still got these trucks??

Yes sr
Theyā€™re still available

1 Like

are the trucks and motors still available?
do you know how these trucks compare to haggy kahuas?

Bump. Brand new Tb cnc trucks still available
Price dropped $110 plus $5 shipping within the lower 48

2 Likes

Oh shit :grimacing: Janux IC (Inter-Changeable) Dual Gear Drive

1 Like

How subtle.

2 Likes

Hey Will. Pls close the thread. Everything here is gone

Thank you

3 Likes