[US-HI] Avio MK2 Herringbone Gear Drive

2WD MK2 Avio Drive
+ Kahua Trucks
+ 2x Hybrid Adapter
+ 2x 15T Pinions

$500 (USD) + PP fees + shipping from 96816

These drives are wonderful, i love riding them, love the way they sound, but that’s also the problem. i’m not riding them, i just dont have the time to give all my toys the love they deserve. so rather than allow them to collect dust i’m offering them up.

I used these with Janux Hubs and TB Pneumatics (below) as well as the TB110 with great success. The 15t pinions have never been used, nor have the bergmeister adapters.

Janux Aluminum Hubs
+ (4) TB 160mm all terrain tires
+ (2) spare evolve tubes
$250 (USD) + PP fees + shipping from 96816

Initially i bought these to use with my 75kv TBDD but found the performance underwhelming given my mass and local terrain. They however worked swimmingly with the Herringbone Gear drives. i have already balanced the wheels and tires

@BillGordon i’ll add pricing and location in a sec, just cool your heels.

7 Likes

giphy (4)

7 Likes

This is why I try not to be on this forum anymore. You humans are making my wallet cry.

Free bump and hopefully muster enough will power to NOT buy this.

5 Likes

Trying to control myself. Need some motors too or I’d probably go for the mk2 and the trucks. I need another set of trucks right now. Must resist. Somebody claim these.

2 Likes

They will go fast, despite the horrible scumknoblet selling them.

2 Likes

Alright @wandagoner how many miles on these bad boys?

HHHNNMNNNNGGGGGGGF :woozy_face:

What deck were you running these wheels on? How did you avoid wheel bite? My bergs nearly bite on both my hummie deck and my skateshred bottlenose, top mounted and with 1/4" riser.

I going to karamdibs these trucks and gear drives pending mileage update and assurance kahuas are good for a fatty that speeds.

2 Likes

Can i say that I love how karamdibs is a fucking thing now!!!

3 Likes

Kahuas are GREAT for a fatty who speeds. The stock bushings are very squishy (which I love) but the trucks themselves are rock solid. Perhaps the sturdiest truck in esk8 right now.

2 Likes

Can you please link me to these mythical " Kahuna’s " ? I cannot find them anywhere. Are they made by a creator ?

My kook sense is tingling. I feel it in my peepee

1 Like

FREE BUMP

a friend told me that when you by something from @Wanda, he refunds you some monies… I can’t see how that could possibly be, but it comes from a fairly substantiated source…

3 Likes

does it burn when you pee?

2 Likes

Absolutely, should it not ? I thought the more it burns the more of a man you are.

1 Like

only know cure is to buy these many wonderful thingies…

the burning will cease, and the tingling peepee will get stronger and stronger

2 Likes

Only when you pee from your butt from the salsa added to your burrito…

2 Likes

Tempting… I do need stronger peepee…