[US-HI] Avio MK2 Herringbone Gear Drive

there ya go…

perv at your discretion…

2 Likes

Does that come with cheese ?

You know it!!!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2020_Summer

I feel confident stating that it’s pretty low.

2 Likes

yeah the wheel-gears look almost virginal!

1 Like

sorry for the late responses, did not expect interest so quickly and was at the post office for the second time today mailing out someone’s deck…

this is a fair question, one that i cannot empirically back up. particularly since i never intended to sell them however i am confident both gears and wheels/tires have less than (250) miles on them. what i CAN provide is close up of the tire tread. the below images show barely any use on the tires with (2)mm of tread left. When taking these pictures i noticed the bottom of the hanger also has a scrape on it.

Tire Tread

Hanger Scrape

i’ll update the original post with this data as well

1 Like

i had them installed on a 121c afterburner its a great deck just no purpose made enclosures available.

1 Like

Oh you lucky skank. I have been splooging over this deck for a while now. How is it? And are the wheel cutouts large enough to avoid wheel bite on those 6" wheels? Did you have the trucks dropped through?

1 Like

thanks buddy for sending me down that awesome rabbit-hole…!!!

I can sense a class field trip is in order to see what’s up with these cats!

space technologycropped-Both-Logos-Close

1 Like

i like the deck more than i expected to. it has a bit of flex to it but not like a loaded dervish. i did not have issues with wheel bite with the 6" wheels and yes i used it as a drop through.

oh one thing that was a bit of a surprise: the edges were quite sharp, and i had to knock them down with an angle grinder. not a big deal but something i didnt expect to need to do. and since is all CF i needed to be intentional about the sanding b/c that stuff will make you itch for days…DAYS

1 Like

PM sent

1 Like

sold…

2 Likes