[US] brand new Moon Gear Drive 4.7 steel+pom

Subject: [US] brand new Moon Gear Drive

Item 1
Batch 6 AT Moon Drives - £260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES
Price (USD): MSRP - £260.00 ($349.76) + shipping (but quicker than usual!)

Images

Receipt:

Moon:

Moon weight, full kit:
Moon weight, proto steel gear:

Moon weight, POM 47T wheel gear:

On my desk:

As ordered, this All Terrain Moon Drive Kit includes two complete sets (dual drive) w/:

• POM Wheel gear - Straight cut, 47T
  • STEEL Pinion Gear - Straight cut, 10T, 8mm bore/motor shaft
  • Base Unit w/ 3K twill carbon fiber lid, 6061 case
  • Truck Mounting Clamps (for MBS Matrix II) in 6061
  • Hub Mounting Bolts (for Rockstar/Fivestar/Superstar/Megastar hubs)

4.7 gear ratio, pom + steel, straight cut
Lightest gear drive on the market! (which is why I bought it). This will be one piece of a excellent quality eMTB build for someone.

Story Time
I ordered this fantastic, well tested gear drive kit from Señor @moon on July 18th - batch 6 release day. :partying_face: I could not risk missing out on this batch and being forced to wait many months until the next, as is usual.

About a week later DHL tells me it’s out for delivery. I am excite. Around 1pm, DHL emails again that fateful Thursday to say they were delivered! But of course, it’s not that simple.

Although supposedly signed… by someone (me? the dog?)… the package is nowhere to be found. Neighbors were investigated, shrubbery overturned. Now begins the time when we gently harass DHL until they come up with any evidence or indication that the package exists.

After more weeks and a thorough investigation on AWB 4787599611, DHL summarily declares I am sorry to inform you, that per our delivery station, the driver did go to the correct address. The station has closed their investigation… Wonderful.

Long story short, @moon is a G(osh darn respectable man) and sends me a replacement gear drive set out of the goodness of his heart, excellent business acumen, and blessings to skatan.

Plot twist
The 1st drive existed the whole time! And the business about a block away had it in their receiving area for 2 months. Way to go driver. They eventually called me up and now I have two.

IMPORTANT PART
This sale is listed with @moon’s blessing. You pay him directly. He’s in the UK, I’m in the US. You dear American can buy this kit, have your perfect condition brand new gear drives on your doorstep/mailbox in half the time, be a hero, and we all save on more shipping expenses to/from moon. Thanks be to moon.

Otherwise, kittens cry and it gets shipped back.
Do your part.
:liberia:

p.s. I haven’t even opened the first box. It’s exactly the condition as packed. The exterior of the shipping box has no damage. Therefore the drives have no damage. If you’d like me to open the box and verify, I will by request. Otherwise, it gets put in the mail exactly as sealed by moon. Ships from Texas.

p.p.s. @moon let me know if any of the drive details are incorrect / need updating. :slight_smile:

Thanks

19 Likes

This is awesome. Love seeing the community take care of each other.

11 Likes

If these had the 22sq clamps would be very hard to pass :thinking:

4 Likes

Update:

I overlooked shipping costs. From the UK to USA, normal shipping is £30 ($40.71) as you can see in the receipt.

Just checked - shipping throughout most of the US via USPS priority medium flat rate box is $13.75. So, you would save almost $27!

That’s a 7.3% discount on the whole package! Not the worst discount code.

2 Likes

I’llntake em =)

4 Likes

Also Ive got no drives left so be quick :wink:

6 Likes

Still available?

king @xsynatic please do your thing

1 Like

Well @sleepless sent me a box of @BillGordon used old dildos, some sorta sick joke or somethin. Who knows where these “drives” actually are

2 Likes

lmao. Didn’t mean to insult you by asking if the gear drives were still available. I was interested in them, have a new build coming up.

I’m not insulted dude, I’m just being a clown.

2 Likes

haha fine with me!

didnt you just buy one?

1 Like