Ultraboards – Ultra slim esk8 compilation | SERIOUS

What’s the specs? How does it ride?

1 Like

I have had that thing running 12s4p30q and gear drives with numies and it was good but not quite right. I have had a 30t same spec battery in there and that was the same. Good but something was off. Its now running a 10s430q with tkp and thane and its perfect. Its a thane deck. Lovely comfortable cruiser. The flat deck surface with numies I found to be a bit of a lesson in concentration because you always have to be fully aware of where your feet are or you can easily foot bite the wheels. I will chuck some 110’s on there when I get the funds and then take it back up to 12s but for now it suits the power to weight perfectly. Its indestructible. Literally. You could rail slide the enclosure. You do need a flexi pack in it though. I put a raptor pack in it and nearly burnt it to a crisp. Spot welded series connections are not your friend in a flexi deck and its very flexi.

On the whole its a great combo if you use it in the right way. I would ask for the enclosure to be sent blank if I was to order another because trampa cuts all these xt90 holes all over the enclosure which is kind of a pain.
If you want a slidy thane deck then theres not much more you could want from this deck/enclosure combo.

6 Likes

TBH didn’t expect that, it looks built like a tank, but given how flexi the HolyPro is, it shouldn’t have surprised me.

1 Like

Wonder could you adapt the tpu fillets for trampa ATB boards, get some concave and comfort

4 Likes

Ok yeah probably but from one barely functioning alky to another

what are tpu fillets?

3 Likes

They are the things flat chested girls slip in their bras Darren

They are also the things Joan Collins sticks on her jacket shoulders

Then again they are also the things @BillGordon sticks in his jockstrap before leaving the house

Finally they are this

@Creavenger any love for OA (obvious alcoholics), we could just slap on what you’ve done and trim right?

6 Likes

Just noticed the serious tag so my post had to be culled. Damn you for giving me such a welt of ammunition and then making it impossible for me to retort.

We will have words Al. We will have words.

3 Likes

Knock yourself out ( with or without booze) :wink:

2 Likes

This is serious seriously, I’m trying to help you you flat-decked ultraboard wonder

3 Likes

I love you Dad, but that is fucking hideous.

5 Likes

Rides nice. Like those ugly chicks.

7 Likes

The less teeth the better.

7 Likes

Would look sleek asf with a lil concave and a better enclosure.
Raw Alu and black looks :ok_hand: tho

1 Like

Not electric, but I bet someone could easily convert one of these and switch to pneumatics since they use bog standard RKP trucks. Yes that is the correct orientation for the board. Yes those trucks are backwards and flipped so they still turn correctly.

14 Likes

Oh Lord above…8" thanes and inverted Cal II (clone) trucks? That’s something you don’t see every day

1 Like

What board is that?

1 Like
2 Likes

Does my “stallion” qualify?

18 Likes

Certainly looks like it! :fire::fire:

1 Like

I do wonder if I could do this with any old board. You could probably hit 10" wheels with less than an inch of ground clearance with a double drop deck. Must be a weird feeling to have the platform lower than the wheel axle.