Trusted Vendor List

I just saw Jeff’s avatar on this page and shat myself. Then I realized it was two months ago. Need new pants

3 Likes

8 Likes

Added @SabreDynamics and @ApexBoards to the list

6 Likes

Psychotiller made the list?! Wtf?!

1 Like

Believe it or not he was actually reliable at one point. I just updated what the text said accordingly.

5 Likes

It’s always painful reading through old threads and seeing folks like Dave getting recommended, knowing how that story unfolded :confused: We had had far too many scammers/slackers/flakes in this community. Im glad we have resources like this and the Trusted Battery Builder list to help folks vote with their wallet.

They are also something that aspiring vendors/builders like myself can strive for :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

What about West Coast Standard? :laughing:

I thought it was west coast customs lmao is that a different name for it?

Well it was Mastercarve until he turned the logo upside down and became West Coast, so maybe if he turns it sideways… it will be… Euuuwwwww?

6 Likes

This is so funny
I can’t say if this genius, dishonest or pretentious. That being said, after a few months the newcomers are not aware of Mastercarve.

1 Like

West coast standard (WCS) is basically psychotiller

3 Likes

Ok, I about shit a brick when I saw that. Its unfortunate that his build quality went down. Either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself turn into a villain right?

3 Likes

I mean regrettably, we have seen a lapse in his battery quality, I don’t know about his decks and enclosures. I think those are still the same

The main problem is consistency and delivery time from my point of view.

1 Like

Ya building boards and running a business are two completely different things and trying to do both is difficult

1 Like

lul

3 Likes

While there are lapses, this is still my experience with them. If enough people disagree, I can take that comment off.

2 Likes

Ummm… i’d hate to see that guy’s shit get any worse. You can’t go down from the bottom.

3 Likes

to be fair, Dex isn’t the fastest person to respond to emails, but whenever he did, I get an above average, sometimes satisfying answer, so its fair to say his CS is slow, but still pretty good

2 Likes

Hahahah! True but then again, some ppl can do the impossible! :joy::rofl:

1 Like

True. His attitude seems to get worse all the time.

4 Likes