Trampa Trademark & VESC Tool Discussions (serious)

:thinking:

5 Likes

At this moment trademark law has been fucked up

1 Like

Are you serious tramps I didn’t even get to watch this video yet… rip

Are you going to try and appeal it from Youtube?

3 Likes

no, im going to do more videos on this controller though bud

7 Likes

Lol sweet I am considering it for my eventual mountainboard build

4 Likes

I hope that Benjamin Vedders detailed explanaitions helped you to understand the matter.

yeah, he did.

TLDR I dislike you even more.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, even when a lot of people were telling me to not get close to you in this community I shunned them and did my own thing. I later apologised to those same people. Sometimes you need to get close to take a proper look and decide for yourself.

And here we are.

20 Likes

This has just become so sad. Shows to me, someone considering buying 2 Trampa VESC that they have zero integrity after going after other people for Trademark violation, then defending themselves while doing the exact same thing!

@Trampa was the $10K an exclusive licensing agreement for Trampa to use of the VESC Trademark? is this a Trademark that Trampa now owns?

If not, then I don’t see how it is your business to go after people using VESC, for the exact same thing you are guilty of in several places, Trademark violation. This is coming off really bad, and you guys can continue to dig your own grave.

I am reconsidering purchasing your overly expensive VESCs, yes they are insanely overpriced, but you can do so as long as their really is no real competition in the market place (for now), a

7 Likes

Hello are you the maker of ubox?

No, I’m the youtuber you were giving shit to the other day about being a trampa shill :thinking::grin:

19 Likes

Shit man, my next MTB build I planned to use so many trampa parts, but seeing this thread, hell no :no_good_man:t3: .

May even get @Lee_Wright to build me a beast :wink:

8 Likes

I do apologize and maybe over time I can really know the bullshitters and suckup here. I am super vexed at Flipsky and just being outside lied to and robbed and you might have got the bad end of things!

1 Like

@hardunclejohn is.

1 Like

:joy: thanks i will keep a lookout!

1 Like

No worries bud, shit happens in this hobby. Its early days, vote with your wallet and we can rid ourselves of the bad people.

12 Likes

Totally and thanks :slight_smile: let’s all work together to make this happen!

1 Like

Theres enough alternatives so its all good

4 Likes

Yeah like them gear drives you have :star_struck:

4 Likes

So do I mate, I’m 100 miles in and they are fantastic

6 Likes

Lee, you knew the issues and despite that, you took things further and now you take things public despite you got a very reasonable response from Vedder himself, who had to take his precious time to respond to you in detail.

You made a decission Lee and in consequence you had a video taken down. Don’t try to blame others for your mistakes.

1 Like