trampa DIY build questions

@SeanHacker designed some risers/gaskets for the kaly enclosure to fit more batteries in there. Not sure how big his battery is but the name of his build is “lovedick” look it up!

4 Likes

oohh! thanks!! ill try and find it!!

there’s not many builds with the name LOVEDICK
i think you’ll find it :smile:

5 Likes

holy crap. thats EXACTLY what i was looking for, and more!

2 Likes

also, yeah, it wasnt really hard to find, haha!

2 Likes

@SeanHacker I need these! Where can I find

I’m currently developing a HS11DS enclosure for 12s8p 21700, I’ll have it ready in 2 weeks or less

4 Likes

I think they’re on my thingiverse. I’ll get on fusion and download and upload for you to git in a few. Thingiverse sucks major dicks lately.

4 Likes

@eBoosted Oh, Perfect! thats the best news ive heard all week! will you be selling the battery too? becasue if so, id like to just pick both up at once. thanks!!!

1 Like

Ayyyyy! You got something in common with thingiverse lol

3 Likes

Yes, battery + enclosure + rubber gasket + bolt kit all in once

1 Like

Perfect! Cant wait!

I use @eBoosted’s DS holy/hs11 enclosure for 18650 and I have plenty clearance with even trampa trucks. I love it to death.

2 Likes

So uh. Sounds like a great build but I’ve been through 3 Flipsky 6.6+ on my trampa. Now it is just my opinion but I don’t think Flipsky can handle its self on a mountain board set up. They last around 4-6 months in my experience. I’d search for a better esc. Everything else looks great

3 Likes

I’ll disagree on that one. My trampa runs on flipshit since last year. But it’s a hit or miss so yeah find better

1 Like

Seriously? I’ve been through three!!! Technically my last one still works but the uarts died

1 Like

I burnt through my first one. But this one has been rock solid (after bricking and reflashing the fucker) ever since I installed it

… I’m pretty sure this was my first one.

My first one came from flipsky. And my current one came from…fuck what’s their name here…@deaftech ?

1 Like

Ill look around and see what i can find. Thx yall.

1 Like