Torqueboards, why? WHY šŸ˜©? [POLL]

Every day Iā€™m checking the tb website.
Clicking on those nice 6380 motorsā€¦
Color selectionā€¦ black andā€¦ SILVERā€¦
SILVER SOLD OUTšŸ˜© nothing changed over months.

So I know @torqueboards said, maybe one day he will bring them back, but I also guess there are good reasons to not doing so.

I tried to convince @torqueboards on Instagram to bring back the shiny silver 6380s, but my daily spam comment seems to donā€™t work :joy:

Now Iā€™m here asking myself, how much of us would prefer the shiny silver 6380 motors over the black ones.

So, my question to you guys and girls,
If you would need to decide,
Which color would you choose?

• Shiny silver
  • Black

0 voters

Maybe this could convince @torqueboards to bring them back, or if there is enough interest as minimum run a group buy somehow? :wink:

13 Likes

Reserved in case we need a GB poll as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes
6 Likes

13 Likes

I voted shinny silver but if you could get shiny mirror like red or blue that would be great.

3 Likes

shiny red or shiny blue I would definitely be down for as well :sweat_smile::ok_hand:
But I would already be happy with getting the silver ones back in stock.

3 Likes

Yea what the FUCK Dexter

9 Likes

LoL these motors perform so well Iā€™m surprised aesthetics could be so important. I vote for focusing on quality and longevity any day. We can always modify aesthetics later if we want to

11 Likes

@andy87

ā€¦are you absolutely sureā€¦

You did not accidentally leave the very last pair in your cartā€¦ Forever to be unpurchasedā€¦

1 Like

The black one is faster. Everyone knows this. Look at the olympics.

19 Likes

On a serious level though the silver ones need to come back. look at this and donā€™t tell me it your mouth isnā€™t watering

15 Likes

You also wouldnā€™t buy a pink mini vanā€¦
Wait, ok you wouldnā€™t buy a mini van in general :sweat_smile:
Performance over esthetics for sure, but if there is a choiceā€¦ why to chose something that wouldnā€™t fit to the color design of the board :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Sorry guys, dex let me specifically pick the new can color and I went with the oil slick

25 Likes

Is that to for a stroller? If so thatā€™s pretty cool
Edit @PixelatedPolyeurthan

1 Like

Neochrome! Neochrome! Neochrome!

3 Likes

@Venom121212 do we need to talk about your oil slick condition? Itā€™s okay, youā€™re in a safe space.

7 Likes

I would like to see that shadow chrom or gun metal grey over shiny silver. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Well no one asked you, donā€™t ruin @Andy87s dreams of getting his shiny motors!!!

1 Like

Andy will never get them! :joy:
But I voted for them though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah. I definitely want more silvers. They are sooo much hotter @torqueboards

Hell, I think raw/silver DDs would be a huge hit as well, and they would ā€œhideā€ scratches better.

12 Likes