Torqueboards TB110 Really Big wheels [Serious]

i’ll definitly buy that

2 Likes

didn’t saw that one,
why would someone cancel production of a product everyone praise as the perfect thane wheel ?

Because everyone who tried the 72A version felt it was even better.

3 Likes

Aw no new colors, I thought we were gonna get GREEEn ones

3 Likes

but durability / range?

2 Likes

Don’t know why there would be a range difference, and @b264 was test riding them with similar durability results to the “old” ones

the more deformable, the more power drag in theorie, is that negligeable on this kind of wheels ?

Yeah negligible difference in rolling resistance, the range impact from the diameter from smaller wheels is more noticeable albeit still not bad.

Pnummies on the other hand suck range a lot lol

Didn’t hear of any negatives or significant differences there, but increased grip and cushion has been mentioned a good number of times.

2 Likes

yeah, i’m stuck with my pnumies since too long, i want to see how far i could reach with those

I think the jury is still out on durability. The wheels are so good that proper peer-reviewed and cross-checked scientific durability assessments under real-world usage conditions would take ten years.

That being said, they seem pretty awesome so far! :innocent: :smiley:

Definitely a keeper

7 Likes

As for range the difference is very very very minimal. Over a course of two weeks average out rides with both wheels difference of .12 wh/mi difference.

That difference could also be attributed to riding a bit harder on grippy wheels along with other factors. Nonetheless the difference is .18 wh/mi between the two.

Also the pros imo outweigh the cons to a good degree.

Although I do love my 74A a lot, the 72A are I think better.

Next up 70a…??? @torqueboards :smirk::smirk::eyes:

4 Likes

Or 60? 50? Dare I suggest 40? You’re going to end up with a baggie full of colored goop with a Kegel core floating around in it.

6 Likes

next we are going to be riding around on rubber bands. that gives me an idea, hold my beer

1 Like

TorqueBoobs© DIY Electric Breast Implants

REALLY BIG TITS 110MM

[Serious] ohno

WelL u see my good sir… how will u knows if is better without daring to try…

Some1 once sayss

“Only those whoooo DARE to failzzz greatly can evaa achieve greatlyyy” - someone important I think

Kk cool cool. Gimme 40a legooo @torqueboards ring em uppppp

4 Likes

Gummy bear wheels

9 Likes

My take on that is the 78A were indestructible, meaning once you buy a set, you keep them for a long long time, hence not having to buy them again ( I missed them already)

I am a bit afraid the 72A won’t hold as much (such as what I am experiencing with the 74A) and ordering them once or twice per year will be necessary, as not all roads are pristine with freshly poured asphalt.

3 Likes

Oh no it’s going to be the cloud wheels all over again!! /S

I’m looking forward to the group testing of this wheel. If it ends up not lasting long enough for people, maybe the 74/8a can be brought back.

i didn’t got the oportunity to try none of them yet, but that’s the way it sounds to me