Torqueboards TB110 Really Big wheels [Serious]

Hey hey leave my prototype giant wheels with microscopic cores alone…

@surfnacho these minessss no touchy

3 Likes

I thought you didn’t like thane… :eyes:

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I love thane… just been riding bergs since my top speed was limited to 46 on thane…

But just wait… things are changing… plans are unfolding

Stay tuned…

4 Likes

Damn son u fast😎

2 Likes

Imagine the inertia on those, need -120A to come to a standstill over a 2km straight.

4 Likes

I like to go zoom zoom…

1 Like

Nothing compares to my fatass on top of the board :rofl:

Could have solid tungsten wheels, still very little inertia relative to the guy standing on top :wink:

5 Likes

You mean you have regen set to -200A on all of your builds? On a serious note though, how does that relate to range? Only getting up to speed should cost a bit more battery but once up to speed is there a noticeable difference?

1 Like

Polyurethane longboard wheels in general have less drag and hence higher range than pneumatic wheels.

1 Like

I was referring to weight. I would expect the effect of weight on range to be bigger on pneumies than on thane.

1 Like

You are correct in that assumption. On pneumies, everything matters way more and there’s more to matter. Tire pressure, speed, rider weight, strength of the sidewalls, balance, and probably other things i’m not thinking of. On thane its just diameter, contact patch, and rider weight and they matter less on thane.

6 Likes

Are you going to make the 72a an option on the dual mechanical kit

3 Likes

It’s been updated. :+1:

5 Likes

And the direct drive kit? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

It’s been updated. :+1:

3 Likes

@surfnacho

I’m first for those oranges :shushing_face::smiling_imp:

The 72a wheels are now on the website. Just ordered a set.

1 Like

I no longer see the 74a option.

They canceled production for all the 74A and 78A versions. (Read posts above)

2 Likes