TorqueBoards Direct Drive Motor Kit

Just curious how much would a set of the trucks cost?

$159.99 :+1: No Slop Precision Trucks with RipTide Bushings. Current axles are standard longboard axles but will have a longer axle similar to the 218s.

Black, Blue, Red. Have them in stock just haven’t put them on the site yet.

12 Likes

Do you have mounts for them?

Have clamps for TB Motor Mounts on these precision trucks but I’d like to get a bit of rubber in-between the clamp and truck just so you don’t mess up these great looking trucks.

3 Likes

@M.Hboards

2 Likes

Are those trucks mounted with risers because the clearance is :drooling_face::heart_eyes: with that thick battery

No risers on that setup. :+1:

2 Likes

you are killin it lately with your new products! =D
And what happened to groot?! :’(

5 Likes

@murdomeek Groot just leveled up! @mmaner

8 Likes

Can that become your avatar? :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

@torqueboards Do you already have a matching enclosure for this? What is the projected total cost?

1 Like

@mishrasubhransu Yeah, working on it hopefully in 40-50 days. The price should be $120/deck +$40 for a 4mm ABS Enclosure completely sealed w/ a rubber liner. Will have a cutout for charging port, LCD and a 12mm on/off switch and a smaller 60x10 wire channel. Should be mostly if almost all waterproof. May release another liner to waterproof the battery but not sure on that yet.

13 Likes

Do you think your VESC will be available around the same time? Or it that farther out.

@Fosterqc Not sure yet, still waiting on the final prototypes. If all is good, will do a limited smaller batch for more riding data first. If everything is good after that will have it in stock. But unfortunately have to do a bit of testing first.

3 Likes

Fortunately you are doing that testing. That’s cool I just want to order a board with enclosure and the VESC 6 alllllltogether. Maybe some other stuff too :drooling_face:

3 Likes

@FosterQC - You da man! :+1: Will be sick!

3 Likes

Yo @torqueboards what’s the length of the dd hanger axle tip to axle tip?

1 Like

@Saturn_Corp 220mm

3 Likes

Love you Dex @torqueboards

So far so good on the new motors and now I see how they should be. Haven’t pushed em super hard yet but can already tell compared to the ones I sent you that they are better and not getting crazy hot and shit. Thanks so much brotha, excellent service and appreciate you being a stand up vendor all around.

PS - Send me some pics of the ones I sent you, I wanna see the inside of them, especially the one that I got the loose magnet on, if thats what was happening really since that’s just what I concluded

5 Likes

Glad you riding good now :slight_smile: :+1: @Jansen

Send pics!

4 Likes