TorqueBoards Direct Drive Motor Kit

I would agree that 97mm is the sweet spot if you want to go smaller than 110mm. 90mm is a bit small with the DD’s.

2 Likes

Anyone know if Torque Boards are behind on shipping Direct Drives?

Placed an order on the 13th & haven’t gotten any updates. Just wondering when I’ll get my orders.

Yes, I am in the same boat. Last week on the 16th he said a new shipment of motors would arrive this week. :pray:

1 Like

@joeeskate @worldismine772 They should be arriving on Friday. I believe. We’ll get everything tested and hopefully ship out the same day.

5 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the update bro!

1 Like

@torqueboards

Thanks for send the ESC’s a d the update for the 75kv motor, but I still have an outstanding RMA for a 65KV motor I sent to you with a broken sensor cable I sent to you about 2 months ago. Do you AJ e to wait for new inventory to settle that up?

how’s that going? @torqueboards

@torqueboards your lack of communication and constant empty promising of ship dates and or arrival dates is mildly frustrating at this point

this is the first time i’ve ever reached out to a vendor like this, but I placed the order on 9/11. For sure all of my orders up to this one have been fine, but we’re almost 2 months from order date now and I’ve been told at least 3x that they would arrive the next week

@worldismine772 Let me know your order number and we can cancel your order.

1 Like

I don’t want to cancel the order, I just wanted a realistic answer of when I would receive it

I’m fine waiting, I just don’t want to be told next week and look forward to it

managing expectations is key

@worldismine772 We just got them in today. :smile: All pending orders should be out by Friday.

3 Likes

Got any shirt swag :eyes::penguin::volcano:

4 Likes

help me get one, i will pay u :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You mean…
Like dis
:eyes:

6 Likes

yes? lol

1 Like

@torqueboards uh can I get two @frame requests one too :man_shrugging::eyes:

4 Likes

Any update to this? Still waiting on my 90kv motor orders.

The lack of communication is really not a good way to do business at all.

@joeeskate Waiting on some pivot cups. We should get them tomorrow. Your order will ship out by Tues/Weds. Thanks for your patience.

5 Likes

Very good.

Thank you for the update.

1 Like

I am having an issue with the left motor. I was riding no problem, then all of a sudden it almost threw me off the board like the motor seized up. When I turn the left wheel, it’s like there is no lubrication and doesn’t freely spin as it should like the right side. The left side is the one making the cogging sound. Literally my second ride with them, haven’t had this issue with my 75kv’s.

Does anyone know what that sounds like it could be?

@torqueboards