TorqueBoards Direct Drive Motor Kit

Did you try loosening that wheel a bit?

No. Loosening it just accelerated the wear.

Many riders I know are using cloudwheels with the abec pulleys and they are problem free on these onewow DDs. I bought mine from here, since they are local, warranty service has been excellent.

3 Likes

those look the same as boundmotors and may be way safer due to the single axle approach, so you know the axle won’t just fall off

and they’re only $359 @ https://boundmotor.com/product/direct-drive-motor-kit/

edit: just purchased a set, lets see if the wheels fall off this one or fail on initial test ride like my TB DD’s

will letchukno

5 Likes

Yes, they are all from the onewow factory.

2 Likes

Where the heck can i get that finish on a HAYA Deck?

2 Likes

You pay this guy -> Sender Skates Stuff and then wait a few months for your turn :wink:

3 Likes

Are the wheel adapters for the XL version the same as the normal version?

1 Like

Yeah, they are the same.

so i got some new ABEC adapters. For some reason on one side, it locks up the motor when i tighten the screws of the adapter even a slight bit. Any pointers?

1 Like

@Edness - Could be tightness on the bearing. You can add m4 washers between the adapter + motor to get it to clear.

2 Likes

@torqueboards I seem to have something similar where one side of the DD feels like it is grinding against something and is very stiff. Like something is caught against the inside of the can? where as the other side moves more freely.

Wanted to get your advise before opening it up.

Please send a video to contact@torqueboards.com

4 Likes

Careful, 3 sets here in France, 3 axles bend.

1 Like

Thanks Dex, that worked.

Another question, both kingpin bolt “clicks” while going side to side. Anyway to stop that and have the kingpin stay in place?

1 Like

@Edness you need to tighten the kingpin nut to your liking. Sounds like it’s loose.

@Xpress2016 Can you contact me? I’d like to check on those axles. We haven’t had any issues with axles bending.

when i tighten it to the point where the kingpin clicking stops, the bushings are completely compressed and the board can not turn.

I’m referring to the boundmotor DD.

2 Likes

You got a pic of that?

@torqueboards

Almost crashed…motor locked up. Thank goodness I was going slow!

https://imgur.com/a/UQs1mHz

3 Likes