Torqueboards customer service?

hate it when aliexpress sellers do this. “arrives in 15-30 days”.
message the seller in a week because no tracking
“sorry, we are out of stock. We will resupply in 15 days”

why the HELL did I buy it then you idiot??
instant dispute to refund and they get a strike

Can’t believe someone like TB does this as well…

6 Likes

I feel there is a bit of an issue with the stock and fulfillment, how much better it could be idk.

Don’t order and expect your stuff to show up quick every time.

2 Likes

I quickly learned that when i started this hobby lmao. shit happens and there are so many one man/small team operations, and some of them have other jobs too

2 Likes

Put the belt on, get a file and tape your trigger down.
Now take the file and make the wheel true. Enjoy your smooth ride. :slight_smile:

Repeat as needed.

1 Like

Lol I don’t have belts because they sent me the wrong ones

1 Like

XD well you get the idea.
I had to do this to my ABEC11 wheels.
Sliding can also do this, its funner but may take longer. (cant get the sidewalls but yah)

I mean it rolls fine, if people don’t think its a issue I can live with it

1 Like

Its not a “issue” but personally I would like to see a higher standard for esk8 related things.
Like perfect center cores, etc etc. I just think sometimes we overlook these imperfections long enough
they become acceptable. I dont think thats how it should be but kinda is what it is imo.

2 Likes

Freeze them first

3 Likes

That’s big brain talk

2 Likes

wtf happened here…? Found the link on reddit

5 Likes

Jeff Way in that first video… not sure if he’s on here or not.

Seems like someone got some salt in their penis.

3 Likes

It appears to be one of these new packs that TB sells that blew up upon plugging in the charger. Seriously concerning…

Here’s the pack:

2 Likes

The 12s4p packs from a while back are pretty poorly built too, I don’t think they inspect them

4 Likes

I’ve seen many pictures of that burned up pack, from my perspective, and it is almost impossible to know exactly what happened due to the carnage. It looks like there was some tampering with main battery terminals and things were not returned to their original state before riding. The story on reddit is very different from the actual story.

7 Likes

Yeah who knows if a wire of his didn’t dislodge and cause the issue? He never says if he built it himself or what. Then that whole video with trappar, I do sympathize but in the end he was still offered a solution that accounted for his money lost and he’d have a better drive but gave up. Not really excusing underwhelming support though because afaik the official procedure when you receive their DD setup is doing this:

2 Likes

I emailed MULTIPLE times to just get an answer, it was out of stock, eventually a refund for it was issued, then a couple days later a shipping label was created and it still hasn’t been picked up or dropped off to USPS. I was told it would ship 3 times now and now it still hasn’t and no response back from any form of communication, all I want is my motors that I have paid for.

Sounds suspiciously like a charge port wired backwards and without a fuse.

4 Likes

Aww man. And I was planning on getting that pack too.

1 Like

Well this is assuming the guy didn’t wire the charge port backwards or something. He provided really no details at all.

2 Likes