Torqueboards customer service?

As long as the axle-to-ground measurements aren’t wobbling, then you are fine. In the video, that wheel is fine. Wobbling side to side isn’t going to cause any instability. If the wobble causes the axle to raise and lower, that’s when it would cause issues. This wobbles in the same axis as a shark wheel.

6 Likes

That makes sense

1 Like

Yeah my 110s did this on one wheel, but rode very smoooth. Didn’t notice any kind of wobble when riding.

3 Likes

on my own ride probably, but I don’t use TB parts unless the customer provides them and demands it.

What @b264 said is also true. Those wheels are so big and soft that plugging a precision pulley into them will cause them to warp a tad. Usually it works itself out on the street.

7 Likes

Ty for the reassurance guys!

1 Like

dex:

also dex:

6 Likes

mine do the same, feels fine on the road

shitty grip tho, but that’s true for every thane wheel :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve got one or two like that as well; i think with it being so minimal your bodyweight will flatten it out once you start riding since the wheels are so soft.

Which duro are you running?

Lmao I’m gonna be putting like 1 bar of pressure on them max, they are not gonna deform much

1 Like

72A

start pumping :crazy_face:

nah, but it hasn’t been an issue for me so far. definitely still rideable

@ZachTetra I have 78A, 74A and 72A 110s and all of them run truer than what you posted. However, yours don’t look so bad that they would cause excessive vibes in actual use. I would personally hope for and expect better. But I am not entirely surprised. At least they don’t wobble as bad as some of the wheels in this thread:
https://forum.esk8.news/t/tb110-72a-wobbles

2 Likes

Yeah the other 3 wheels are totally fine

Like @b264 said, looking at the contact patch they are good. One or two of mine do the same and they ride great.

1 Like

just buy enough sets, so 4 of them together wobble and cancel out each other, so in the end it doesn’t matter?/s

1 Like

shhhh im trying to get everyone to buy more stuff from Dex, so he will start making them 130s

2 Likes

At least you get a response, I just want to know why my stuff hasn’t shipped in 5 days.

1 Like

:eyes:

I see…:thinking:

takes note…empties cart…closes tab

8 Likes

might be outta stock? sometimes dex doesnt keep the inventory updated on the site. that happened to me before and i didnt get any notice until i emailed him