Torqueboards customer service?

@torqueboards help this d00d out, he deserves what he paid for :frowning:

@ahrav come get your boy in here… only listens when you @ him anyways :joy:

3 Likes

:eyes::penguin:

Ohhh man I wish he did… Dex hates meeeeeee. …

Dexxxxxx @torqueboards can I uh get a shirt ¿
Plz :volcano:

6 Likes

Can you get him 2 shirts so I can have one too? Pllllz

4 Likes

I was waiting for my blue ones for about 3 month, I know they are on the way, I really anxious now regarding what’s in the package :frowning: , I hear your pain man :frowning:, please open @torqueboards a ticket, expect a week / 2 weeks response time.

Follow up on my issue - I did get a response from @torqueboards and they are exchanging the wheels. Maybe they are a little slow on the response time and that’s all it was, willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. As long as they eventually get around to handling issues like this and the hardware does what it’s supposed to, I’m happy. Looking forward to riding on these giant wheels soon!

4 Likes

Follow up on my issue, Dexter sorted it and ai received the motors and trucks a couple weeks later. They look to be the goods, but not hooked up yet.

5 Likes

Hi Dex, any update on this?

They are in stock. Mine came a week ago.

4 Likes

Oh ok, I ordered the Arctic blues over a month ago but they haven’t shipped now that they’re stocked. I’ll give Dex an email.

1 Like

diyelectricskateboards.com is a dropshipper / drop shipper ,
/ does drop shipping / dropshipping from Texas. Amirite? My mates does this business methid and email / forum response time diffefentiates a good dropshipper to a bad one. My response time is zero on the sites FAQ’s under each product, but on emails, between 2-4 business days and a week or 2.
I’ve got a bone to pick with Mr Dexter. He either sorts it out, or its going up in this forum and every other forum with a vengeance. All the best with your decision over 15 american dollars Dexter.

All that text and I still don’t know what you’re saying. :man_facepalming:

Edit - Corrected. Ahrav is an Egnlish Teacher.

5 Likes

Hey Dex :eyes:. Can I get a shirt.

EDIT: please :penguin:

2 Likes

translation:

TB you dropship right? I know stuff about dropshipping and customer service response time is the differentiator between being good at it or not.
I have an issue with TB customer service / Dexter, they better respond or I will post about it everywhere.

EDIT: dex give the shirt to me I did more than @ahrav

5 Likes

Yeah i want a shirt that says “TB drop shipping soon” with the outline of Texas on it

5 Likes

You’re :penguin:

2 Likes

today at work.

15:19:12
        client.go:206: [debug] error updating the resource "dex":
           failed to replace object: Service "dex" is invalid: spec.clusterIP: Invalid value: "": field is immutable
        client.go:429: [debug] Replaced "dex" with kind Deployment for kind Deployment
        upgrade.go:360: [debug] warning: Upgrade "dex" failed: failed to replace object: Service "dex" is invalid: spec.clusterIP: Invalid value: "": field is immutable

Dangit Dex!

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Damn, his customer service knows no bounds

1 Like

I ordered some motors and two TB6 vescs with the cyber monday deals and my order still hasnt shipped. Anyone else having delays or no?

1 Like

Should ship out soon. If you ordered on the tail end on Monday. Will take a few more days or so. Should all be shipped out by Monday/Tuesday at the latest.

3 Likes

Placed a small order with torqueboards. Less than an hour later I got an email announcing the black Friday sale. The tubes I had just bought were now on sale for less than half what I had paid. I emailed to ask if I could simply get 4 tubes instead of two. The griptape I had ordered was also on sale. No return email. No extra tubes. No price adjustment. Not a great way to handle this honestly. I would have treated my customer better.